8 Year Old Stabbed to Death

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/21/man-arrested-eight-year-old-girl-stabbed-death/

Just read that and it's really upset me. How could you do that to your own child? The poor little lass :cry:

A variety of "reasons" come up in these cases, the commoner ones being mental health disorders or wanting to spite another person.

What baffles me more is not that some people are capable of doing acts like this, but that often people who commit such heinous crimes love their children but become so caught up in some other mental state/ emotion (e.g. anger and thus wanting to upset someone else) that they do something so terrible.

It's a crime I can't get my head around really and I think the motivations are often more complex than people realise.

Poor girl.

A variety of "reasons" come up in these cases, the commoner ones being mental health disorders or wanting to spite another person.

What baffles me more is not that some people are capable of doing acts like this, but that often people who commit such heinous crimes love their children but become so caught up in some other mental state/ emotion (e.g. anger and thus wanting to upset someone else) that they do something so terrible.

It's a crime I can't get my head around really and I think the motivations are often more complex than people realise.

Poor girl.
I think you’re over complicating what is clearly an evil act

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/21/man-arrested-eight-year-old-girl-stabbed-death/

Just read that and it's really upset me. How could you do that to your own child? The poor little lass :cry:
Mental health pet, its an horrible thing we know. Awful thing to happen, the poor lass ower the road is still in a secure unit because of it

not always Boris, unfortunately thing happens and people struggling snap

Poor girl.
I'd have no qualms about killing this fucker. State sponsored.

No, im not at all disputing the act is evil but people who commit evil acts often aren't completely evil and have good in them. It's very easy to divide humanity into good people and bad people but reality is more complicated. I just can't get my head around what drives people who are often good people in some contexts to act so awfully in others.

I think he’s pointing out that evil is a manifestation of causes, not simply a state of being.
Yes.

Back