8 Days to the Moon and back

take our old pal richard branson , for years he`s been promising the billionaire class space travel , in 5 years time we will be up and running , 5 years comes and goes , nothing , always just around the corner :cool:

I nar man. Him and Elon Musk are billionaires using the highest level of technology available to them and they are only just in a position now 60 years later for getting people into orbit for like an hour. But people still believe this shit.

I nar man. Him and Elon Musk are billionaires using the highest level of technology available to them and they are only just in a position now 60 years later for getting people into orbit for like an hour. But people still believe this shit.
its easier for folk to just blindly follow what they are told

and Not forgetting mercury or Gemini.

Everybody always forgets project Gemini but without it, there’s no way Apollo would have succeeded

I wouldn't say it's gone backwards

It cost them around $19bn in 1969. Its just been impossible to make the case to divert public resource from any one nation, or to make the figures stack up for any private enterprise - so far

He's taking the piss as he doesn't think we went.

its easier for folk to just blindly follow what they are told

Isn't that what you do, listen to the nutters and go with their narrative?

Like how you think 9/11 was an inside job. And how Bin Laden being killed is bullshit?

Last edited:
As @muggboots has said, if it was faked the Soviets would have picked it apart. The Cold War was a big dick waving contest between the USA and the USSR. The Russians sent a man into space, so the Yanks went one better and put a man on the moon. Giving that both sides had so many spies and insiders on either side, if the Soviets had of found any proof whatsoever that it was fake ,no matter how small it was, they would have released it. Also there was so many people involved that it would be impossible to keep it a secret. Someone would have exposed it by now.

How do any of us know there's a laser on the moon or moon buggies and stuff?
We only go on what we are told.
Many people just accept we went. I have no issue with that because for long enough I believed it and in fact, when I was in my twenties, I still only thought Neil Armstrong and Apollo 11's crew were the only one's on the supposed moon.

It took a long time for me to question stuff but when I did and by using my own logical senses (amid tin foil hat abuse, etc) I started to realise we've most likely been sold a massive bag full of nonsense.

If the earth supposedly spins then how can they fire a laser at a tiny spot on the moon, as they tell us?
As for the so called moon buggies. Anyone who has a car and uses it in the winter will know how quickly a battery gets wiped out but these moon buggies just sauntered along for miles, apparently....in a vacuum, as we're told.

We were told it was around 250+F with sun or 250+F without sun.
Frozen batteries or boiling batteries.

There's loads of stuff that doesn't add up.

How do any of us know there's a laser on the moon or moon buggies and stuff?
We only go on what we are told.
Many people just accept we went. I have no issue with that because for long enough I believed it and in fact, when I was in my twenties, I still only thought Neil Armstrong and Apollo 11's crew were the only one's on the supposed moon.

It took a long time for me to question stuff but when I did and by using my own logical senses (amid tin foil hat abuse, etc) I started to realise we've most likely been sold a massive bag full of nonsense.

If the earth supposedly spins then how can they fire a laser at a tiny spot on the moon, as they tell us?
As for the so called moon buggies. Anyone who has a car and uses it in the winter will know how quickly a battery gets wiped out but these moon buggies just sauntered along for miles, apparently....in a vacuum, as we're told.

We were told it was around 250+F with sun or 250+F without sun.
Frozen batteries or boiling batteries.

There's loads of stuff that doesn't add up.
^^ Probably doesn't believe in giraffes.

I generally find them fuckwits, aspiring to be idiots.
If they'd stuck in at school they could've been morons.

Back