7th March Stats

that very same tier system many were complaining about? Government is dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t. Whilst I’m desperate for stuff to open up I’d rather go that little bit longer this time round as it seems like we are so close to getting to a point where we can learn to live with this virus

Never ever want to hear about tiers ever again like. Or substantial meals, or f***ing about with any other arbitrary diktats like 10pm closing time. Like you say, close to breaking the back of this f***ing thing; I’m happier to wait a bit longer and get the whole country moving in unison than out bitty.

They are yes, shops etc still 6 weeks away. Well tbh, my nippers school still closed u til Thursday as they testing teachers and kids

I know I’m being pedantic but aren’t we 4 weeks away from shops being considered for reopenIng and if the data at that time says yes then they open a week later, or have I misunderstood something

I know I’m being pedantic but aren’t we 4 weeks away from shops being considered for reopenIng and if the data at that time says yes then they open a week later, or have I misunderstood something
No you are correct , just wonder that if the data is better than expected then maybes a week sooner?

Given those figures are so low and will be close to zero in some areas it would be the ideal time for some sort of tier based system to help things open up quicker in areas with little to no covid...
Case rates are very low in most of the South West, some towns and villages not had a case for weeks.

Personally I think Johnson has burnt his fingers once to often and consequently I doubt they’ll be any attempts at bring the dates forward, lots of pressure of that I’m sure but he’ll not want to hear “we came out of lockdown to early” ever again

he’s right in this case for me aswell keep to the dates he’s set vaccines set to rocket around the 15th the end is in site now lift things slowly then make sure no increases then come June party time

Personally I think Johnson has burnt his fingers once to often and consequently I doubt they’ll be any attempts at bring the dates forward, lots of pressure of that I’m sure but he’ll not want to hear “we came out of lockdown to early” ever again
Kids need to get back to school and they’ll judge the impact.

Nothings going to happen at least for 5 weeks Until that data is analysed.

5 weeks tomorrow. Not that I'm counting like

Back