70 Migrants taken to Dover

Many do go to other countries/remain in other countries.

If you've got the gumption and bravery to arrive here by boat, you've probably got a lot about you. Good luck to them.

As an aside I worked with an Afghani last year whose dad came across on a boat. One of the brightest, hardworking colleagues I've ever had the joy of working with.
You worked with a currency?

Floating signs in the channel? Jesus Horatio Christ...

Back to your bed, Adolf!

Did I mention floating signs?
Just put the word out what will happen...

If anything its them committing suicide by trying they know what's going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
They may not be but once the word gets round that you dont make it they will stop.

What's wrong with the multiple other countries they come through in order to risk crossing?
To make it clear btw that is just the illegal ones.

I'm all for migrants improving and adding to our country. We need a system like Austrialia IMO.
The Spanish up until not so many years ago ago did exactly what you suggest. Just another risk that desperate people were prepared to take to get into Europe.
You ok with bairns drowning?
The Alborin sea can be pretty chilly at this time of year.
Walk along the coast here and you can spot the sandal, the corpse, the detritus of the dispossed and the ephemera of the dead washed up.

Almost certainly this will get to a stage that pisses everyone off and then like a great saviour Boris will step in AKA keeping this particular card for a later date. We left just in time as sadly the rest of Europe don't have the benefit of being an island nation.

🧕Haway the migrants 👳‍♂️

Just what this country needs, good honest hard working people.

We have a very generous benefits system.
An NHS.
Public services that will look after them.
We are also now rich because we no longer have to send money to the EU.
Welcome.
Get the buggers working
Daffodils have started down here and the need picking
Did you see the TV programme about our border patrols and how rubbish they are?

I doubt someone who is desperate would be put off by a sign.
In 32 languages?

Last edited:
Makes me wonder like , over 58,000 african immigrants were reported as arriving in Spain from across the Med in 2018. Countless drowned. The British had a vessel patrolling the Straits as a deterrent , cutting off the main flow which was then withdrawn back to UK, after 12 migrants landed at Dover and there was a clamour in the Daily Fail. It's not unusual to see some poor cold and hungry sods that have made it across the Med heading north from dusk on foot, here in inland Southern Spain, trying to make it up to France and Germany mainly. Theres a 30,000 euro fine if you give them any help. like maybe a sandwich, and the Guardia Civil actively seek them out.
I'm not saying owts right or owts wrong but maybe a sense of proportion?
Oh and next time you go and get some cheap fruit and veg from Tesco's that's Spanish sourced almost certainly it will have been grown by Moroccan or Libyan refugees working and living in horrific conditions in places like Almeria.
This should cheer some of the Remoaners up. They were worried nobody would work in poor conditions, with poor pay, to pick fruit for them after Brexit.

Back