7 year old youtube earning £17.3 million

The bairns watches one called Tiana, the videos started off a few years back with them in a standard new build house, as they’ve progressed they’re now living in this fuck off open plan self build thing with a pool, and the old man is driving around in a AMG merc 4x4 thing and has a Lamborghini in the garage! :eek:

jesus Christ its just him and his da f***ing about with toys, bet the bloke cant believe his luck
Its all the ads. Some people work f***ing hard to become millionaires, building up a company and all the stress that goes with it...

Just sit in the house and talk shit and get paid for fuck all instead

I won't let my toddler watch shit like that, I've not really got any reason for doing so except I think it's weird and I'd rather he did something else with his time.

Suppose I dislike the way we've all become people watchers.

I also think its a load of shit but if they have managed to sell a load of shit to rich companies for advertising then good for them i say.
It's definitely a kick in the balls when someone gets lucky and stumbles onto a money-making scheme like these "unboxing" vids but I'm more envious of the fact I didn't think of the bastard first.

If seeing people succeed makes you angry and bitter then you really need to look at your life.

It's definitely a kick in the balls when someone gets lucky and stumbles onto a money-making scheme like these "unboxing" vids but I'm more envious of the fact I didn't think of the bastard first.

If seeing people succeed makes you angry and bitter then you really need to look at your life.

Always think this, just like them buggers who decided to open an icecream shop in Seaham which is stowed off all year round. Seems so bloody obvious once you have seen somebody else do it and succeed.

Back