7 dead in mass shooting in Milwaukee

Depends on what the gun law is I suppose
They are mostly committed with handguns, which are legally owned, or guns that are illegally owned. Tighter gun laws have done little or nothing to reduce gun crime. You aren't going to stop people owning guns, it's part of the fabric of being American. You'd have more luck outlawing tea here.

They are mostly committed with handguns, which are legally owned, or guns that are illegally owned. Tighter gun laws have done little or nothing to reduce gun crime. You aren't going to stop people owning guns, it's part of the fabric of being American. You'd have more luck outlawing tea here.
Oh, the real gun control they need is way further than anyone is willing to go right now.

But if they don't atleast start moving, they'll never get there.

I reckon the only realistic way to do it would be to make a standard 6 shooter handgun or bolt action single shot rifle the gun you are allowed then confiscate all other weaponry.

I reckon the only realistic way to do it would be to make a standard 6 shooter handgun or bolt action single shot rifle the gun you are allowed then confiscate all other weaponry.
Banning Open carry militiamen would be a start,single-shot bolt-actions aren't going to happen,Bushmaster AR-15's are one of the most common weapons bought,i read of one geezer in shasta county I think it was who had 160 weapons stored in a bunker on his land "just in case".

Last edited:
Banning Open carry militiamen would be a start,single-shot bolt-actions aren't going to happen,Bushmaster AR-15's are one of the most common weapons bought,i read of one geezer in shasta county I think it was who had 160 weapons stored in a bunker on his land "just in case".
Those people are f***ing crazy for different reasons. I mean imagine having a small arsenal in your garage man.....

Back