7 Days, 7 Black and White Photos

Keawyeds

Striker
You may have seen this "7 Days, 7 Black and White photos of your life" doing the rounds on Faceberk

It's a bit different to the usual waffle that goes on there so I thought it might be interesting to see what you've all taken - if you're doing it.

Rules are quite simple - No people, no explanations.

It's Day 3 for me today so I'll see what I find later. In the meantime, here's 1 and 2.

Day 1.
Logon or register to see this image

Day 2

You may have seen this "7 Days, 7 Black and White photos of your life" doing the rounds on Faceberk

It's a bit different to the usual waffle that goes on there so I thought it might be interesting to see what you've all taken - if you're doing it.

It's Day 3 for me today so I'll see what I find later. In the meantime, here's 1 and 2.

Day 1.

Day 2

For good reason

Day 1.

Day 2

That looks like a cat with attitude.

That looks like a cat with attitude.

Monty (Full name Jimmy Montgomery Burns) does indeed have cattitude. He'd spotted the box was out and he was going to the vets. He wasn't pleased.

It's absolute rot, like everything else viral on Facebook.

Well it has the potential to be a little more creative than "These people will get pregnant in 2018" or "Post Your Elf Name" or some shit

Well it has the potential to be a little more creative than "These people will get pregnant in 2018" or "Post Your Elf Name" or some shit

Potentially it does, but I'm yet to see it.

This kind of rubbish is one of the reasons most of my Facebook contacts are on ignore.

Back