6music

An amazing station and hats off to the BBC for seeing its value for so long.

I reckon it’s time for a re-jig of presenters. Time for Lamacq to be put out to pasture.

One of the few current daytime presenters I like, though I listen far less working from home as my main times were on the way to and from work.

I can't listen to Marie Ann Hobbs. Not my taste in music, but my main bug bear is her inability to pronounce the second T in twenty. "Touring later in tweny tweny one". Drives me mad.

Other than, which means a detour to 5, that it is on all day. Keaveney superb.

Her voice is like nails down a blackboard to me, music is generally quite shit as well.

I listen to it from 8am to 6/7pm every weekday religiously then switch over to Annie Mac.

Huey Show on Saturday morning is absolutely world class as well. Quite like Iggy Confidential on a Friday evening if I'm not totally radio'd out by then.

A total non entity who needs taken off. Only redeeming quality is the 3 monthly spin of be quiet and drive. Crack is shite. Little known fact, she Used to go to the hacienda.

Been listening to it all day when not on calls whilst WFH. Definitely got me back into music a lot more - both new stuff and re-discovering older stuff that i hadn't listened to in years.

Great station with something for everyone who likes real music.

Bit of mad stuff from Iggy on a Friday, having a few beers listening to Craig Charles on a Saturday, some hangover friendly stuff on a Sunday. And plenty more.

Think you’d have to be a fan of the Lighthouse family or Kidz Bop not to find something you like.

Back