600k Budget

I can never understand why people don’t tidy up before these photos. Surely they realise they are selling something and it should look it’s best?

I guess they are the equivalent of the horsey set who sell dirty, torn horse blankets on Facebook.
Also, take the photies when it's a nice sunny day. Nee good if it's dark.

Not usually a sudden decision to sell, plenty of time to get some decent photos done.

Also, take the photies when it's a nice sunny day. Nee good if it's dark.

Not usually a sudden decision to sell, plenty of time to get some decent photos done.

The same applies to older folk who have plates and brass ornaments adorning every wall, gaudy wall paper and minging carpets. The place isn’t being marketed to its maximum potential.

The same applies to older folk who have plates and brass ornaments adorning every wall, gaudy wall paper and minging carpets. The place isn’t being marketed to its maximum potential.
A good estate agent will have a professional photographer and the new thing is doing exterior shots with a drone.

It's certainly off putting. However can sometimes get a bargain.

A good estate agent will have a professional photographer and the new thing is doing exterior shots with a drone.

My next door neighbour has just sold his house and had a 3D esque walk through similar to google maps street view. Definitely enhances the sale.

It's certainly off putting. However can sometimes get a bargain.

Definitely. Great for buyers, absolutely nuts as a seller.

Privacy would be a nightmare. People walking past all times of day and night. Dog walkers hoying their poop bags onto your balcony. It has lovely views but not for me.

I could cope with the people about as live pretty much on a main road now so everyone stares in the windows anyway. And stick a few cctv cameras up and name and shame the poop throwers. For that view I could put up with worse than that

Well I've done it 3 times....and I havent even got a dog!
:lol::lol:

Back