6 shots on goal so far

Fair point to be fair. Was hoping we’d come out second half and have a go to create stuff but wasn’t the case. Still good result though so we’ll see what they do at Rochdale
2nd half was a step in the right direction for me. The 1st half we played shite imo yet went in 2-1 up. That McNulty injury tipped the game back in our favour. Those to shit house CBs they have went from looking decent to hopeless when Wyke came on. We are still a work in progress, which after 50 league games we shouldn’t be, but overall yesterday was better than we’ve seen in a good while.

This is the pinnacle of nit picking.

I’m still firmly in the Ross out camp and yesterday was still not great, performance wise. However, we showed great bottle to win yesterday and the second half display was encouraging. Stop nit picking and enjoy the win.

I did... however can not ignore that we still are far from good enough. Perhaps there are new signings that will fix that.

Started similar last year, weren’t creating nout remember Plymouth manager saying it would bite us in the arse and we called him worse than shit for it. Turned out he was right. Cant really have a go for people thinking the same will happen again, it’s a realistic concern.

Started similar last year, weren’t creating nout remember Plymouth manager saying it would bite us in the arse and we called him worse than shit for it. Turned out he was right. Cant really have a go for people thinking the same will happen again, it’s a realistic concern.
Mate, we scored 12 goals in our first 5 league games last season.

Only one more shot than Bolton so far this season. It’s early days but I’m very concerned that we’re going down the same path. It’ll see us fail again if we are. I was disappointed to see Donald misunderstand the point of the analytics question again on the recent pod. It appears that Safc just aren’t driven by it. That’s a major problem.

Back