5th jab

I had the Alpha strain early doors...awful long term reaction to second jab...I can't have anymore, maybe I have some immunity.

Walter How do you know it was caused by the second jab and not the three doses of covid you claim to have caught during lockdowns?
How do we know anythng? Why are we here? Why has your keybord suddenly started working properley?

So many questions :eek:

Chris can answer for me, he's always doing it :D
Good afternoon, Gelan, hope you are well.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions that it was the vaccine, I have no idea if it was or not, but if its long covid or an after effect of the virus, I would be getting checked out, I know some people have been hit quite hard with a mix of problems after having covid.

Hello Chris...another spiritual and productive day I see :D
Productive yes so far thanks for asking, got my house work done and settling down to some online reading, not so much on the spiritual side.

In the whole the vaccine has been fantastic imo, saved countless lives and I think we have to be careful before throwing blame around, we have seen the damage done in the past when vaccines were blamed for issues with no foundation.

No vaccine will ever be 100% perfect, but the benefits out weigh the risk.

So you had COVID twice and survived. Looks like the jabs did their jobs. There may be still a lot of the virus going around right now and people still catching it but serious cases are now very low. For the vast majority of vaccinated people, it is little worse than a moderate cold.

1st time was much much worse than the 2nd time which was nothing different to a summer cold.

Had my fifth dose on 22nd June. As has been usual for me, no side effects.

I no longer test regularly, but have still never tested positive for the virus despite living in the same house as confirmed cases on two occasions.

Back