5th jab

None for me after I researched the entire matter along with what's going on globally and who the drivers of the narrative are. Now given that time has moved on a bit and its all starting to unfold and what we are seeing is not pleasant and we don't know the longer term effects which will only be bad if they are anything like we have seen to date

None for me after I researched the entire matter along with what's going on globally and who the drivers of the narrative are. Now given that time has moved on a bit and its all starting to unfold and what we are seeing is not pleasant and we don't know the longer term effects which will only be bad if they are anything like we have seen to date
:lol: Banter King, who's alt account is this then?

Come on you best give us the detail. No point hogging it all to yourself

B-B-B-BANTER KING!

Logon or register to see this image

Spot on.

Why am I still alive?

Never masked
Never knelt
Never clapped
Never vaxxed

Whilst working on "front line", till they tried to force it on me. Reeto sunshine.

Do not comply.

Back