5d Mk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

K3NA

Midfield
I'm toying with the idea of purchasing a 5d2. They seem quite reasonably priced now the 5d3 is out. I currently have a 7d and my 2 main lenses are L glass. I mainly shoot landscapes or night time stuff. With my limited knowledge of cameras would this be a decent upgrade or should I stick with the 7d.
I know some of the SMB have the 5d2 and would like some opinions please.

I'm toying with the idea of purchasing a 5d2. They seem quite reasonably priced now the 5d3 is out. I currently have a 7d and my 2 main lenses are L glass. I mainly shoot landscapes or night time stuff. With my limited knowledge of cameras would this be a decent upgrade or should I stick with the 7d.
I know some of the SMB have the 5d2 and would like some opinions please.

if you're sticking with landscapes and night time, do it. You dinnit need the 7d focusing system. The 5d2 is lush. I'm giving it serious serious thought. The only thing stopping me is my sigma 10-20. It doesn't work properly on the 7d, and I adore it.

Used both, the 7d handles better than the 5d2, but the iq is way better on the 5d2 - especially with noise and coupled with my 35 1.4L its f***ing gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back