50mm f/1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajax_andy

Mods moved my for sale to the classifieds but if anyone wants one of these have a look in there as I've got one listed for sale :)

:lol:

Gumtree man Andy. I sold my boxed one for £220 not but a month ago.

:lol:

Gumtree man Andy. I sold my boxed one for £220 not but a month ago.

Aye I might stick it on there then... not sure i'd get £220 though as it's had the focus ring replaced... although technically you'd think that's good but not sure people will see it that way

Aye I might stick it on there then... not sure i'd get £220 though as it's had the focus ring replaced... although technically you'd think that's good but not sure people will see it that way

185 is a good price marra, for what it is. Only thing is you get weirdos coming to your house.

185 is a good price marra, for what it is. Only thing is you get weirdos coming to your house.

That's alright I'm used to it... had the King Of Seaburn off here come over before to buy one of my other lenses :lol:

did he wear a crown and that? sounds proper weird that one.

Haha yeah... arrived by horse drawn carriage too!

When he rang the door bell the missus went 'who's that?' and I replied 'the king of seaburn' and she quickly got the bunting and best china out :lol:

Actually just in case he reads this I better add that actually he was really sound and not weird at all :)

I met the weirdest fella ever when I sold my 400D like, did it in a public place thankfully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back