50% off oil and filters at Euro car parts

When I started there were loads of Kevins ,Discount autoparts had multiple shops ,D m parts ,MDC etc .There was a pecking order ,public go there ,they order off a factor ,lots of stuff had to be ordered .The large National factors start selling to punters without protecting the likes of Kevin price wise so most of them are gone .EURO is the worst for selling to their customers customers
A lot of the factors have disappeared now. There was one beside provincial tyres, Brown Bros I think was the name. Thinking about it is Provincial still in business?
It's surprising how some small car parts shops have survived. There's one at Silksworth, been there decades. The one down Grangetown has survived as well.
The days of setting the points, adjusting the timing and tweaking the mixture are long gone now. With all cars after 92 having ECU's they've made them hard to work on. I don't think folk are too keen to work on their own cars these days. It's like house DIY, young people today aren't interested. It's causing B&Q to look at closing another 19 stores.

A lot of the factors have disappeared now. There was one beside provincial tyres, Brown Bros I think was the name. Thinking about it is Provincial still in business?
It's surprising how some small car parts shops have survived. There's one at Silksworth, been there decades. The one down Grangetown has survived as well.
The days of setting the points, adjusting the timing and tweaking the mixture are long gone now. With all cars after 92 having ECU's they've made them hard to work on. I don't think folk are too keen to work on their own cars these days. It's like house DIY, young people today aren't interested. It's causing B&Q to look at closing another 19 stores.
I Did a yoppy at Brown brothers in 1979 ,it was Partco/unipart after that ,they went bump.As did Provvy few years ago .Autela too .All different reasons .The shops are doing a fraction of the good old days but its enough .There's plenty cars on the roads
Super factors now ,massive stocks delivering in minutes

Back