50% off oil and filters at Euro car parts

offshore

Midfield
use code FLASH50 at checkout for 50% off.... 12 hours left... just bought oil filter and air filter for £35! Good deal that

If you look at the full price items it’s almost always overpriced, hence the need for a constant sale. Although sometimes deals like this will give you a cheaper price than other places, just not by anything like 50%

£35, that’s about what I’d expect to pay.

Eurocarparts is the DFS and Sports Direct if the car parts world.
Indeed ,buy cheap from China and give it brand names like Eischer to sound European
Bought the obsolete filter brand Crosland's name and box cheap filters in them too

Put it this way it would have cost me more to buy discs and pads alone without fitting from there than it did for my mate to buy using trade discount and also fit them

Never touch euro parts.
As said the prices are inflated to begin with and some of the parts are shìte, I've heard of filters clogging up apparently.

I go to a local trusted motor factors.

Never touch euro parts.
As said the prices are inflated to begin with and some of the parts are shìte, I've heard of filters clogging up apparently.

I go to a local trusted motor factors.
Shiney parts at shiney row roundabout is cheap and reliable. The lad who owns it, Kevin, is very car knowledgeable and a massive lads fan to boot.

Shiney parts at shiney row roundabout is cheap and reliable. The lad who owns it, Kevin, is very car knowledgeable and a massive lads fan to boot.
When I started there were loads of Kevins ,Discount autoparts had multiple shops ,D m parts ,MDC etc .There was a pecking order ,public go there ,they order off a factor ,lots of stuff had to be ordered .The large National factors start selling to punters without protecting the likes of Kevin price wise so most of them are gone .EURO is the worst for selling to their customers customers

Back