50 Insane Animal Facts That Will Leave You Asking.... WTF!!!

Have been off sick this week, so been reading up on some really weird facts....

Women’s nervous system takes a bit longer to “settle down” and return to normal than it does in men. This means is that as an argument winds down, a man will start feeling calmer relatively quickly, while a woman’s body remains in an agitated state even after the apparent resolution of the argument. Because everyone’s brain takes cues from the body, her brain realizes it’s still angry. So it starts casting about for other things to be angry about. Bam: Suddenly the argument flares up again, about a new subject” - Note to self, don’t piss off the wife :lol:

While sudden heart attacks during sex are rare, most of them happen to men who are cheating on their wives:lol:

Sperm cells can live for up to 30 hours after a man has died. The sperm can be gathered and used for posthumous fertilization.

There are three main fart smells. Hydrogen sulfide produces the signature "rotten eggs" note, methanethiol produces hints of "decomposing vegetables," and dimethyl sulfide adds a hint of "sweetness."

The first Olympic fatality occurred when Francisco Lázaro tried to run a marathon covered in animal fat (it was to prevent sunburn). He collapsed at the 30 km mark (19 miles) of the marathon because the animal fat prevented him from sweating leading to fatal body fluid electrolytic imbalance. Before the race, he had supposedly said: "Either I win or I die."

Sperm cells can live for up to 30 hours after a man has died. The sperm can be gathered and used for posthumous fertilization.

There are three main fart smells. Hydrogen sulfide produces the signature "rotten eggs" note, methanethiol produces hints of "decomposing vegetables," and dimethyl sulfide adds a hint of "sweetness."

The first Olympic fatality occurred when Francisco Lázaro tried to run a marathon covered in animal fat (it was to prevent sunburn). He collapsed at the 30 km mark (19 miles) of the marathon because the animal fat prevented him from sweating leading to fatal body fluid electrolytic imbalance. Before the race, he had supposedly said: "Either I win or I fry."
tidied

Back