5 week plan / programme

Any of you fine folks got a 5 week programme I can give a little go ?

Not even 5 weeks tbh, anything really ...I'm looking to start something , I'd love to just run 8k a day or something like that but that gets boring for me personally.

Thanks

Yeah I agree , I should have been a bit more specific :lol::lol::lol:..

Ah, I'm looking for the perfect body , big muscles, 10% BF ( all in 5 weeks )

Haha ...

Need to decide what I want to do , drop BF or gain mass ..I've no prob eating , I could eat 6/8k Cals a day no problem if needed :oops::oops::oops:

I've dropped about 3 stone , still have a gut though ...and that pisses me right off , I also think it's about twice the size it really is :lol::lol:...

Forget the 5 weeks ..I'm away for a wee trip in march and was looking to shock the body before I go .

I'm after an intermediate programme to start , I was gonna go with PHAT , anyone try this ?

Steven your very rude :evil:

Forget the 5 weeks ..I'm away for a wee trip in march and was looking to shock the body before I go .

I'm after an intermediate programme to start , I was gonna go with PHAT , anyone try this ?

Steven your very rude :evil:

PHAT isn't a programme, it's an acronym that somebody is constantly injured invented, as far as I'm aware.

Since your talking about intermediate programming, you aren't going to see any noticeable changes in five weeks, unless it was a short term peak in strength from a peaking program.

5 weeks is usually a small block from a large macro cycle of training. Think about what you want long term and incorporate that 5 week block in to it.

What are your strengths levels like and are you on PEDs?

Clen it is so :lol::lol::lol:

In 5 weeks you'll need clen, tren, anavar and a lot of luck :lol:

PHAT isn't a programme, it's an acronym that somebody is constantly injured invented, as far as I'm aware.

Since your talking about intermediate programming, you aren't going to see any noticeable changes in five weeks, unless it was a short term peak in strength from a peaking program.

5 weeks is usually a small block from a large macro cycle of training. Think about what you want long term and incorporate that 5 week block in to it.

PEDs, na I can't even take a multi vitamin ,gives me the jitters.

Strength level = wimp :lol:

Do you do online coaching, have you a link I can check out ?

:lol: harsh but fair. But just watch him recover and show all the people, he'll come back stronger IIRC.

PEDs, na I can't even take a multi vitamin ,gives me the jitters.

Strength level = wimp :lol:

Do you do online coaching, have you a link I can check out ?

I do online coaching, although it's not my main focus so I don't have a website for it. I've coached a few members off here and others have seen my lifts etc to vouch for me.

But if you're classing yourself as weak, an intermediate program is going to progress you slower, as they're designed for slower gains.

:lol: harsh but fair. But just watch him recover and show all the people, he'll come back stronger IIRC.

He'll be saying that when he's in a wheelchair. Not like he'd get overly far in bench only either given that, surprise surprise, he's also torn his pec before

Back