4th covid jab..

FFS the Youth of today:lol:

Had my 4th last month then went on a 2 week cruise 3 Seas and Aegean explorer where we walked around 8 miles every day apart from the 2 sea days. Including climbing up to the fort at @Lipso `s fav port Kotor
Logon or register to see this image

Fair enough mate..at the height of the pandemic the father in law had a heart bypass and was quite poorly so we thought it was only right to protect him and ourselves...but obviously that was a personal family decision we took.
I didn’t mean to sound like a dick. I thought it only stopped your symptoms for being as bad, not protecting others.

I’m 54 and due my 4th

I’ve been busy with work, away all over the place and never bothered to book the booster. Thought I really wasn’t that bothered about having it.
3 weeks tomorrow at 4am I set off for Grimsby from Tunbridge Wells and started to feel unwell.
I descended badly , turned around and crawled into Pembury Hospital at 5am. By 11am I came round with my wife next to me in intensive care. 83 cm less of colon inside of me and a lot less blood clots that had been caused by covid i didn’t even know i had.
I’m out of hospital now but have a long road to recovery. If I had made time for the booster I would probably have had nothing and wouldn’t be going to have a shitty ( literally ) 3 months.
Shit ozz, hope you’re on the mend very soon.

Got my booster last month at Bunny Hill - in and out in 5 minutes - no issues at all with it - same as previous three Covid jabs. Got annual flu jab a couple weeks again no problem . Have heard others have not been so lucky with some nasty side effects. To be honest got nothing but praise and gratitude to the NHS and the volunteers for all the Covid stuff

Keep getting texts to go and get it but had a turn after the last one. Ended up in Durham hospital on Boxing Day with suspected heart attack, turned out was just collapsed lung and blood clots.

Keep getting texts to go and get it but had a turn after the last one. Ended up in Durham hospital on Boxing Day with suspected heart attack, turned out was just collapsed lung and blood clots.
It seems these blood clots are the issue. Covid can cause them and cause you damage.
The vaccine can cause them and cause you damage.
I am on self injection blood thinners for the next 3 months. Something else which isn’t great.

I’m 54 and due my 4th

I’ve been busy with work, away all over the place and never bothered to book the booster. Thought I really wasn’t that bothered about having it.
3 weeks tomorrow at 4am I set off for Grimsby from Tunbridge Wells and started to feel unwell.
I descended badly , turned around and crawled into Pembury Hospital at 5am. By 11am I came round with my wife next to me in intensive care. 83 cm less of colon inside of me and a lot less blood clots that had been caused by covid i didn’t even know i had.
I’m out of hospital now but have a long road to recovery. If I had made time for the booster I would probably have had nothing and wouldn’t be going to have a shitty ( literally ) 3 months.
Kinell, hope you’re better soon fish overlord.

Back