4th covid jab..

Had the flu jab and the pfizer on saturday . 4 hours later nasty little cough in upper respiratory tract . Seems to be progressing like a normal cough and loosening ok . Jab related or coincidence ? Was ok with first 3 , nowt at all 🤷

Had my 4th Pfizer a couple of weeks back & flu jab at the same time. No reaction the 1st 2nd or 4th time but my 3rd wrecked my arm for a week. I wonder how much of it is down to the skill of the person giving it.

Had my 4th Pfizer a couple of weeks back & flu jab at the same time. No reaction the 1st 2nd or 4th time but my 3rd wrecked my arm for a week. I wonder how much of it is down to the skill of the person giving it.
I’d be fairly confident it’s a big factor. Another big factor is how relaxed you are. If you’re tense for whatever reason it’s going to cause more muscle damage. Similarly if the nurse whacks an IM injection as quick as possible because they’re anxious, it’s going to cause more damage.

I had my Oxford vaccine recently, I’m going to get Pfizer as my second, and probably J&J after then a Moderna booster. Is that the best way to go? Or is the AstraZeneca Oxford Jab nee good anymore?
I dunno best Vaccine pathway to take

Last edited:

Back