4th covid jab..

Had it yesterday..I'm 51 and a mild Asthmatic so come under the vulnerable criteria...but tell you what..I feel like a bag shite( pardon the French)..feel absolutely drained with a banging headache..was the longest day at work today.🤢🤢🤢

Had it yesterday..I'm 51 and a mild Asthmatic so come under the vulnerable criteria...but tell you what..I feel like a bag shite( pardon the French)..feel absolutely drained with a banging headache..was the longest day at work today.🤢🤢🤢
Had my 4th last week I'm 69 this was the only one I've had problems with felt like shite for 2 or 3 days

I had my 4th yesterday afternoon (as well as a flu jab). I had brufen and paracetamol an hour beforehand, then later in the evening, and again this morning. I also had plenty of water throughout. No issues at all

I've had two Astra Zenica full ones and felt awful for a couple of days afterwards.

I've had a full Pfizer and a booster Pfizer and felt a little off colour but ok afterwards.

I've had two Moderna boosters and felt fine after those apart from a slightly sore arm.

I’m 54 and due my 4th

I’ve been busy with work, away all over the place and never bothered to book the booster. Thought I really wasn’t that bothered about having it.
3 weeks tomorrow at 4am I set off for Grimsby from Tunbridge Wells and started to feel unwell.
I descended badly , turned around and crawled into Pembury Hospital at 5am. By 11am I came round with my wife next to me in intensive care. 83 cm less of colon inside of me and a lot less blood clots that had been caused by covid i didn’t even know i had.
I’m out of hospital now but have a long road to recovery. If I had made time for the booster I would probably have had nothing and wouldn’t be going to have a shitty ( literally ) 3 months.

I’m 54 and due my 4th

I’ve been busy with work, away all over the place and never bothered to book the booster. Thought I really wasn’t that bothered about having it.
3 weeks tomorrow at 4am I set off for Grimsby from Tunbridge Wells and started to feel unwell.
I descended badly , turned around and crawled into Pembury Hospital at 5am. By 11am I came round with my wife next to me in intensive care. 83 cm less of colon inside of me and a lot less blood clots that had been caused by covid i didn’t even know i had.
I’m out of hospital now but have a long road to recovery. If I had made time for the booster I would probably have had nothing and wouldn’t be going to have a shitty ( literally ) 3 months.
Hope you on the road to recovery mate..my good mate spent 3 weeks in hospital and is mid 50's..very poorly but pulled through..said he'd never want to go through that ever again.

Hope you on the road to recovery mate..my good mate spent 3 weeks in hospital and is mid 50's..very poorly but pulled through..said he'd never want to go through that ever again.
Thanks. I’m at home now but at hospital every other day. If is literally one step forward ……. And because I am on restricted fluids i have the worst gout ever.
I have suffered some pain the last 20 days with more to come and just wonder that if I had taken the booster earlier I may have had a stiff arm for a day !!
The surgeons say that covid still is an evil bastard.

Back