A

ajax_andy

That's my schedule starting tomorrow:

Saturday
Sunday
Thursday
Sunday

It's going to be a mental week!!!

Then there's all the editing to be done.

Glad I've not get any other bookings for 4 weeks after.

That's my schedule starting tomorrow:

Saturday
Sunday
Thursday
Sunday

It's going to be a mental week!!!

Then there's all the editing to be done.

Glad I've not get any other bookings for 4 weeks after.

Good luck on that mate.

I've got a wedding Thursday, reception Friday. Then pre-wedding to film on Sunday.

Aye picking up a bit..I f***ing hate weddings though :lol:

Haha how come?

I'm feeling well rubbish today... been coming down with man flu for a couple of days but starting to really feel bad today. Gonna go to the gym after work and try and sweat it all out tonight. Sods law as never get ill but was dying whilst doing a wedding a couple of months back and now again just as my busy time hits :mad:

Haha how come?

I'm feeling well rubbish today... been coming down with man flu for a couple of days but starting to really feel bad today. Gonna go to the gym after work and try and sweat it all out tonight. Sods law as never get ill but was dying whilst doing a wedding a couple of months back and now again just as my busy time hits :mad:

Get the whiskey out :lol:

Just don't enjoy them at all, find it one big stress compared to other jobs where I do enjoy them. Plus when you are editing to love songs it gets real old real quick!

Get the whiskey out :lol:

Just don't enjoy them at all, find it one big stress compared to other jobs where I do enjoy them. Plus when you are editing to love songs it gets real old real quick!

Haha yeah I can sypmathise with that as it's pretty much one chance to get it right or you're fucked! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back