4 more weeks of lockdown confirmed - Freedom day scrapped

A lad I work with's daughter has done something along those lines. They had a right last minute clart on mind after the venue dropped them in it. Got their money back and got sorted though.

Well I can imagine - but I meant more for those who've had the wedding booked prior to the pandemic.

If I was planning, I think I'd put off for a while.
Couple next door are trying to do that, but the venue are being awkward with the deposit, either go ahead with the full thing or not at all

What do they mean by full thing though? Restricted numbers?
Aye the lad and lass don’t want a “watered down” reception with limited numbers due to social distancing (and no dancing :lol:) so just want to cancel that part and just have the ceremony in the afternoon, but the venue are saying it’s all or nowt and if it’s nowt only then will they get the deposit back

Boris can't get anything right on here when it comes to Coronavirus as if he opened up there'd a group moaning about Delta or if he done it in 4 weeks like now people moan that it's too long. Can't win for him.

Would say I feel sorry for him but he's a tosser so what a pity for him.
i'm the same. the blokes an absolute clown and has made mistake after mistake. no matter what they do they'll get slaughtered.
i do think that the reason portugal was took off the green list was because he was scared of another india style fuck up if the supposed nepal variant became an issue.
having said all that i'm not sure it's right to open up with this indian variant still circulating widely, i think they're still learning about this one.

Aye the lad and lass don’t want a “watered down” reception with limited numbers due to social distancing (and no dancing :lol:) so just want to cancel that part and just have the ceremony in the afternoon, but the venue are saying it’s all or nowt and if it’s nowt only then will they get the deposit back
Hmmm difficult one. Think I'm with the venue on this one - assuming they're offering a reduced rate for limiting the numbers.

Back