4 games played, 4 assists this season

He's widely rumoured to have an awful attitude to both training and his teammates. We've spent a lot of time and money chasing disruptive shits out of the club. SD had made it clear that fitting into the dressing room is as important as ability. There's not a snowball's chance in hell he'll be coming here.
Unfortunately you are correct. Shame because signing him and a left back would mean automatic promotion even with Ross in charge.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was one of those clamouring to sign the lad since the start of the summer (based mainly on stats rather than actually seeing him play much like most others on here). I started following him on Instagram around that time too. Not sure I’d be keen on bringing him in now, unprofessional is an understatement, his diet, lifestyle and attitude is appalling by any standards let alone from a pro sportsman.

Interestingly, considering his stats, it seems a lot of Peterborough fans wouldn’t be too sad to see him leave.

I’ve just looked at his insta and it seems fine! Obviously haven’t seen his “stories” though. His timeline is all football and his kid

This. I've thought a few times, playing for HIS team might see him stick in (If he is a slacker), but also being back 'home's could make him worse!!
Sadly I think this is far more likely he seems to like his plastic girls and playing a wannabe gangsta would end up like AJ , Woodgate, Carroll etc acting the big I am with his hanger on mates. From what I've seen and heard football isn't a massive thing for him I think he wants to come to us to be around his mates etc which isn't a good sign

Back