39 bodies found in lorry

Probably a daft question but why would he report it to the police when he found the bodies if he was involved in some dodgy way? I’d have thought he’d shit himself and ring his superiors to see if they can just dispose of the bodies somehow and hope there is no trace of them that can be linked back to them.

Perhaps an attempt at hiding in plain sight. Call it in and cry innocence at what you thought was just cargo.

You don't pick up a trailer from the docks and then drive around the corner to look inside though.

Probably a daft question but why would he report it to the police when he found the bodies if he was involved in some dodgy way? I’d have thought he’d shit himself and ring his superiors to see if they can just dispose of the bodies somehow and hope there is no trace of them that can be linked back to them.

The victims were carrying mobile phones which would have been like a GPS to track their movements. Add that to the GPS on the truck and you have a very strong link.

Is that how the pros do its, how many times did you get away with it ? :)
Panic maybe?Wasnt expecting them to be dead,he was maybe expecting a live headcount.Smoke-and-mirrors attempt to clumsily deflect attention away from himself?The story or a version of it will come out though,always does.

It's likely the Police charged him with murder originally to make him realise how serious it was and blab about the hierachy. That's what I'd have done anyway :)

Last edited:
It's likely the Police charged him with murder originally to make him realise how serious it was and blab about the hierachy. That's what I'd have done anyway :)
Remind me never to get arrested by you,or if I do remember your old good cop/bad cop interrogation techniques ;)

1 body maybe 2 or 3 I suppose are easy enough to get rid of/ bury.
39 bodies is on a whole different level

Is that how the pros do its, how many times did you get away with it ? :)

What evidence is there to suggest he meant to kill them or cause them serious harm ?

:) :) I think you misread, I agree with that and have done since the original charge was announced. I'm on about the tricks the Police may have pulled.
"It's likely the police charged him with murder originally " it isn't likely at all, they could not have charged him with that, it's a cps decision.

Last edited:
"It's likely the police charged him with murder originally " it isn't likely at all, they could not have charged him with that, it's a cps decision.

So the mainstream media is at fault ? This is good, they are part of the problem but a couple of days ago the headline was most certainly 'charged with murder'

I’m probably way off the mark so correct me if I’m wrong but these Vietnamese citizens are paying £30k to be smuggled in the back of a lorry into Britain - why can’t they come across for a holiday and just stay here? Surely they can get a passport.

So the mainstream media is at fault ? This is good, they are part of the problem but a couple of days ago the headline was most certainly 'charged with murder'
He was “arrested”on suspicion of murder. Once the evidence is gathered , it’s passed to the CPS and they decide what the charge should be based on that evidence . This happens everyday . Suspects are arrested for one offence and due to further evidence they are charged with a different offence

That would be my thinking

I’m probably way off the mark so correct me if I’m wrong but these Vietnamese citizens are paying £30k to be smuggled in the back of a lorry into Britain - why can’t they come across for a holiday and just stay here? Surely they can get a passport.

This, surely 30k is a enough to get you started

I suppose if you come in legitimately on a holiday then disappear, the authorities know you are still here. If you are smuggled in and work illegally, nobody knows you are here.

Back