37 years ago, an Alan Brazil brace sinks Safc at Roker Park

Luna17

Winger
..... as Safc stay bottom following a third successive league defeat.

Ian Atkins put us ahead, but Gatesy and Brazil 2 had the TB's well in control until Frankie Worthington scored late on.

We cudnt force an equaliser and stayed 22nd.

Depressing times.

Ian Atkins put us ahead, but Gatesy and Brazil 2 had the TB's well in control until Frankie Worthington scored late on.

Depressing times.
Was at the game. Was the first game when the new, smaller Roker End was reopened, and may also have been frank worthington’s debut.

Depressing times.
I was there one of his goals was a great diving glancing header at the Fulwell end

Depressing times.

My first ever game. Cheers for that

Was at the game. Was the first game when the new, smaller Roker End was reopened, and may also have been frank worthington’s debut.
So was I and you are spot on about the Roker End and Worthington, I seem to recall his goal was a deft lob but so long ago

Depressing times.
Great game though, in the RE f***ing freezing.

Sure him and mccoist were talking about that game this morning, although it was in reference to players backchatting each other on the field.

Back