37 Ellerslie Terrace, Newcastle Road Ground

nic

Full Back
Hello all,
A bit of family historical information has come my way that my great grandfather lived at 33 Ellersie Terrace in the 1890s. Apparently the club bought 37 Ellerslie Terrace & used the dwelling as a meeting and changing room for the Newcastle Road ground. Has anyone any information, photos or could point me in the direction of club history about this ground and these times? I know we have some forum members who are an authority/custodian/historians about all things SAFC. Thanks.

Hello all,
A bit of family historical information has come my way that my great grandfather lived at 33 Ellersie Terrace in the 1890s. Apparently the club bought 37 Ellerslie Terrace & used the dwelling as a meeting and changing room for the Newcastle Road ground. Has anyone any information, photos or could point me in the direction of club history about this ground and these times? I know we have some forum members who are an authority/custodian/historians about all things SAFC. Thanks.
Apparently he missed some rent payments. Stewart Donald has asked if you could get in contact with the club regarding settling any outstanding debts. Thanks in advance, and thanks for being honest

Back