365 Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smally

Anyone on here doing this. I'm still practicing with my new toy ... Canon Eos 500 so still not ready to post any photos but the wife's friend is doing the project and has taken some really good shots. So just wondering if anyone else is doing it?

I quite fancy doing something like that but it's quite the commitment! Might give it a go some time. Does it have to be a new taken picture each day? Linky? Oh, and get yasel involved in the monthly competition!

the whole idea is to use your camera everyday..i tried it before, lasted about 3 weeks, haha.

maybe try 50 from 50 ?. 50 daily shots using a 50mm lens

Aye, the idea is a knew photo every day, sort of like a snapshot of your life kind of thing. Once I get a bit better om mine I'll start and post a few.

This guy photographed himself every day for six and a half years then linked them together into a stop frame video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B26asyGKDo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B26asyGKDo[/ame]

Anyone on here doing this. I'm still practicing with my new toy ... Canon Eos 500 so still not ready to post any photos but the wife's friend is doing the project and has taken some really good shots. So just wondering if anyone else is doing it?

I almost started a 52 thread on here at New Year, but thought better of it. I actually fancy doing this though but it works slightly different to a 365 as there's a theme a week, rather than "any" photo per day.

I don't get the opportunity to shoot every day, though with discipline, I probably could given there's a decent camera on my phone that has some manual control.

You know what, I might just give this a go! I'm going to get used to using the missus' Canon point and shoot so I can have something a bit more convenient than an SLR with me at all times. I don't know if I can be arsed with a flickr pool though so I might just do it as a personal exercise.

As an aside, I've just noticed that there's now an 'e' in flicker on their home page. When did that happen???

I tried one a couple of years ago, I think I managed 363 days, then I lost a couple, so ended up being something like a 360 rather than a 365.

I might try again soon.

It is easy this time of year, but tricky in the winter when you go to work in the dark, come home in the dark and you aren't allowed to take photos at work!

You know what, I might just give this a go! I'm going to get used to using the missus' Canon point and shoot so I can have something a bit more convenient than an SLR with me at all times. I don't know if I can be arsed with a flickr pool though so I might just do it as a personal exercise.

As an aside, I've just noticed that there's now an 'e' in flicker on their home page. When did that happen???

Today - as in April 1st....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back