352 scrapped

You're right about our other players, but you won't have enough players on the pitch to stop Mcgeady if he's up for it and fit. He's the best player in that league by a country mile.
I agree, although I'm not sure how up for it and fit he is. He's played one full game of football in the last 4 1/2 months. That said, his last two full games were both against Pompey, so maybe we bring out the best in him!

Because it want working and we can’t bring in anymore players who could make it work? Right decision for me like.
He's tried it all pre season. That should be enough time watching games and training to see if a new system has potential or not. Either scrap it then or make a decision to give it 6 or 7 games. 2 games is a cop out.

Should have stuck with 3 at the back if that was his plan. If he's giving up after a couple of games why did he bother?

it has merits, when it works, for controlling territories and zones on the pitch. given we are light in bodies in some areas and full in others, also seemed like a reasonable way of managing the resources he has.

unfortunately the players are apparently incapable of playing it so back to 4-5-1

it has merits, when it works, for controlling territories and zones on the pitch. given we are light in bodies in some areas and full in others, also seemed like a reasonable way of managing the resources he has.

unfortunately the players are apparently incapable of playing it so back to 4-5-1
Wasted 2 games in the process

McLaughlin
O’Nien ozturk Willis Mcalaughlin
Power leadbitter
Gooch McNulty mcgeady
Wyke.
That was picked yesterday, so unless anybody has picked up a knock.
Mcgeough having fitness test this morning but haven’t heard anything different
Wyke dropped down to the bench. McNulty upfront Maguire through the middle

I agree, although I'm not sure how up for it and fit he is. He's played one full game of football in the last 4 1/2 months. That said, his last two full games were both against Pompey, so maybe we bring out the best in him!

He's not fully fit but has been eased back in and still had most of preseason training at least so he's not 'end of last season unfit'.

Back