34 killed in a knife & gun attack at a nursery in Thailand

Fun fact ; I posted on YouTube that in the last year where there were full figures , 2019 , there were 454 mass shootings in the USA. A mass shooting is defined as one where 4 or more people are killed or injured excluding the shooter. I also posted that between 2010 and 2021 there were no mass shootings in the UK.
For this , I got a WARNING from YouTube that my account could be terminated for any more posts like this.

Fun fact ; I posted on YouTube that in the last year where there were full figures , 2019 , there were 454 mass shootings in the USA. A mass shooting is defined as one where 4 or more people are killed or injured excluding the shooter. I also posted that between 2010 and 2021 there were no mass shootings in the UK.
For this , I got a WARNING from YouTube that my account could be terminated for any more posts like this.
Did they give a reason? It'll be some yank gun toting god botherer who moderated your comment no doubt

Did they give a reason? It'll be some yank gun toting god botherer who moderated your comment no doubt

They sent me a warning about posting "spam, deceptive practises or scam comments" a few months ago and I replied asking what the post was but received no reply. Then a couple of weeks ago they banned me from commenting for 24 hours for the same reason. This time I checked the last post I made ( about mass shootings) and found it had been removed. I simply stated the facts and linked to official sites with the figures and made no comment on them.
Dont think the word fun is appropriate tbh in this thread
Ffs man the word fun doesn't apply to the subject matter its about my personal gripe about YouTube. Get a grip.

Last edited:

Back