3 to 5 year project - LJ

I could t give a feck about them up the road. If we have been deceived by the owners and I include our young man here as one of the owners, if we have been deceived by them and the two shithouses still have a say in our running then that is unforgiveable.
I live in West Hartlepool. Pools have beat three times recently that we played and lost to. Think about that.
That’s how low we have fallen.
So stop worrying about them up the road and start worrying about our friends down the road. That’s how bad it is.
I’m on about losing young fans from south Tyneside NW Durham etc

He needs time, hopefully he gets it and we don't get rid. Can see Johnsony being here for another 20 years.
For someone who has yet to win promotion in over 400 games as a manger 20 years is a worry.

Hopefully the club have a plan b in place as we are looking at a fifth season in this league this evening with supporters deserting us.

Brown was sacked in November the season we won the cup. Think of the final team Guthrie and Young (unused sub) were Stokoe signings.

So nearly all of it?

I see you have responded to your own question already. Cheers
Yep, had to cos you were so far off base
He also has a very sharp wit. My favourite @Vauxie post was when someone offered to meet Bob for a pint to politely settle differences. Vauxie chips in with, 'Careful Bob, it may be a trap.' 🤣🤣🤣👍
You have a good memory, that was a while ago.

Last edited:

before people judge him on that bear in mind he is talking about the structure of the club, things like the Academy that will take 3/5 years to sort out.
People getting sucked in again. Sunderland have been living off thousands of fans with each successive manager and their 5 year plans since I remember and these were the days under the manager Alan Brown😂🤣😂

Managers always talk about projects, it's about results, especially in this case.

Four seasons in League One is four too many. The margins are fine for Johnson, but he walked in knowing that. The potential of this job is bigger than anyone he's had before, and I'm just not convinced he's delivering right now. It's a lot of back patting after wins and excuses after draw and defeats.

He needs time, hopefully he gets it and we don't get rid. Can see Johnsony being here for another 20 years.
What an absolute bulls knacker, why do you add a y to the end of everyone’s name gipettoy?

Yep, had to cos you were so far off base

You have a good memory, that was a while ago.
Wasn't far off base at all!

To directly quote the FA Cup winning captain "whilst Bob Stokoe had brought in one or two new faces, the squad was largely the one that Alan Brown had left behind".

People getting sucked in again. Sunderland have been living off thousands of fans with each successive manager and their 5 year plans since I remember and these were the days under the manager Alan Brown😂🤣😂
He wants the comfy long term living that many players have had over recent years without the need to actually achieve any success

Wtf is the project anyway?
This season and next season promotion and back in the prem is my expectancy
Never gonna happen unless we get a Christmas miracle.
Realistic target promotion this season ( or next), then two seasons in the championship before promotion. This is at best.

Back