3 people shot in London

Whey imagine being so insecure about the shithole you live in that you start thread after thread about how bad London is man :lol:

Shields is the pinnacle of civilisation like. Most efficient Job Centre in the NE and Greggs in stereo.

You must walk back to your house, Giro book in hand, whistling all the way

Calm down man you weirdo

Average rent in London per week = £700
Cheapest 2bed rent on Rightmove per week= £235
Average UK salary per week = £529.44
Minimum Wage 37.5hour per week = £293.63

Obviously i'm just using averages here but if people cant afford to live, some will turn to gangs/drugs to supplement income, and do you think the people are dealing with care about them, they will happily hurt people for looking at them wrong.

There are only 2 ways to resolve this issue in my eyes, 1 is to make housing more affordable, and the other would be to increase wages so that people can afford to live
So the drugs trade is because rents have gone up?

You are incessant. :lol::lol::lol:
Drive by shooting in kingsbury and you have a go at northern whitey for being racist.

Incessant is an interesting adjective when this is thread number 96543 where the Shields massive talk about London as if it's downtown Fallujah and a few little dog whistles start about the ethnic dimension. But then those messages never get through the Angstromatron 5000 web filter

Incessant is an interesting adjective when this is thread number 96543 where the Shields massive talk about London as if it's downtown Fallujah and a few little dog whistles start about the ethnic dimension. But then those messages never get through the Angstromatron 5000 web filter

This thread is about shootings not the colour of peoples skin man you weird far left looney.

Whey imagine being so insecure about the shithole you live in that you start thread after thread about how bad London is man :lol:

Shields is the pinnacle of civilisation like. Most efficient Job Centre in the NE and Greggs in stereo.

You must walk back to your house, Giro book in hand, whistling all the way
Can you prove this? I'd like to see statistical analysis, if so I'll apologise.

However, if as I suspect you can't I suggest you crawl back under your rock you cretin

Back