3 people shot in London

Another heartbreaking event in Mr khans london. Is it a shock? No. Is it expected ? Yes. London is just the production city of pure terror, murder, rape and heartbreak. People on here think there’s nothing wrong with the place, when everything is wrong with it. My friend Keith who is down there for a few days with the missus is scared to leave his hotel room, he can’t stop spewing up and has locked himself in the bathroom.

So so scary.

Your mate Keith is a complete and utter fanny by the sounds of it.

London is one big ghetto now man Harold.

I saw aftermath of Tottenham riots. Coppers looked the most shell shocked I've ever seen anyone.
Kingsbury was an outer suburb which I assumed was just families and stuff.
Mental. No idea why the locals on here brush this under the carpet. Is it because it's just black kids and normal people are fine?

Average rent in London per week = £700
Cheapest 2bed rent on Rightmove per week= £235
Average UK salary per week = £529.44
Minimum Wage 37.5hour per week = £293.63

Obviously i'm just using averages here but if people cant afford to live, some will turn to gangs/drugs to supplement income, and do you think the people are dealing with care about them, they will happily hurt people for looking at them wrong.

There are only 2 ways to resolve this issue in my eyes, 1 is to make housing more affordable, and the other would be to increase wages so that people can afford to live

:oops::oops::oops::lol: Great banter lad

Whey imagine being so insecure about the shithole you live in that you start thread after thread about how bad London is man :lol:

Shields is the pinnacle of civilisation like. Most efficient Job Centre in the NE and Greggs in stereo.

You must walk back to your house, Giro book in hand, whistling all the way

Whey imagine being so insecure about the shithole you live in that you start thread after thread about how bad London is man :lol:

Shields is the pinnacle of civilisation like. Most efficient Job Centre in the NE and Greggs in stereo.

You must walk back to your house, Giro book in hand, whistling all the way

:lol::lol::lol::lol: fuck me man

Back