3 customer services

Absolutely shite.

DPD Didn't deliver my upgrade today as basically 3 fucked up my address on delivery. Not massively but on the delivery they put 10 east, instead of 10 the east wing. Driver wouldn't deliver as couldn't find the address, sent a pic of the gates. Anyway rang up and said I'd collect from DPD depot and was told can't as address is wrong fair enough. Anyway rang 3s Indian call centre to be told to change address on line, try it and can't as I have "item out for delivery" so basically at the minute they are telling me can't get parcel as address is wrong and can't change address as I have a parcel out for delivery.

What a crock of shit. Anyway rant Ower fuck it let's have a beer.

mobile phone companies are a nightmare.
EE were deliberately obstructive when i lost my phone abroad because i couldn’t remember the high street shop where i purchased the phone, 4 years ago.
i had purchased it online and they refused to ask a different relevant security question.

For sheer incompetence try Plusnet.
sim only, they screwed up porting mey number then cut me off because they input an unknown bank account number on my DD, despite paying a month up front.
they said they would sort and did for 15 minutes before cutting me off again.
now with Smarty.

if they treat you with contempt do they same to them.

Back