2FA not working for Fortnite

Tommasi

Striker
Some help would be much appreciated!

Me and the bairn have accounts on the PS5, he can't obviously buy skins etc so when he wants something and I try and gift it to him it says I need to set up 2FA, however I have done this on the epic games website and it still doesn't work. Anyone encountered this? So bloody frustrating!

Some help would be much appreciated!

Me and the bairn have accounts on the PS5, he can't obviously buy skins etc so when he wants something and I try and gift it to him it says I need to set up 2FA, however I have done this on the epic games website and it still doesn't work. Anyone encountered this? So bloody frustrating!
We've had an absolute nightmare with it, with both kids, to be fair the epic games support was pretty good.

We've had an absolute nightmare with it, with both kids, to be fair the epic games support was pretty good.
Got to the bottom of it in the end, was because my PSN was linked to an unnamed epic games account.

Unfortunately I already had an epic games account linked to my ID.

Long story short I've got it working but had to unlink my account and lost all my v bucks etc I had and the Bairn is still upset cos the skin he wants won't be available in two days when I can gift him it 😬

Got to the bottom of it in the end, was because my PSN was linked to an unnamed epic games account.

Unfortunately I already had an epic games account linked to my ID.

Long story short I've got it working but had to unlink my account and lost all my v bucks etc I had and the Bairn is still upset cos the skin he wants won't be available in two days when I can gift him it 😬
Glad its sorted, it can be a nightmare as there's so many options to login and link accounts.i set my oldest up on my old MS account and basically forgot details, discontinued email etc. Ended up starting again when he moves on to the xbox from the switch. Similar with my youngest, couldn't remember what account was linked, started fresh

Glad its sorted, it can be a nightmare as there's so many options to login and link accounts.i set my oldest up on my old MS account and basically forgot details, discontinued email etc. Ended up starting again when he moves on to the xbox from the switch. Similar with my youngest, couldn't remember what account was linked, started fresh
Bit shit about the v bucks like, think I've lost about £40, I might ask if I can have them back but I'm guessing they'll tell me where to go.

Bit shit about the v bucks like, think I've lost about £40, I might ask if I can have them back but I'm guessing they'll tell me where to go.
the oldest had £600 over a few years and basically he started again, it went on for months trying to sort it out

Back