29k supporters tonight

D

Deleted member 361

Ross will blame the weight of expectation on the players, the "demanding fans" not happy with the drudge his team serves up most weeks and point to the fact we are now a league 1 club with league 1 players in and around the play off places (discounting the fact he cant motivate/organise them at wembley anyway so its not a good place to be heading for).

But credit where its due. Even if you dont win anything through attendances and talking about it is a bit mag-esque, I still think its unbelievable that so many people are still showing up each week.

Lets face it, the football is below average, we always concede and give even the worst teams in the league a little sniff of joy, but people still hand over cash and make the effort to go.

Some people will say fans dont need a "well done" for going to the games, but I'm going to say it anyway. Its fantastic support in dire circumstances.

Oh and as ive repeated all season. our recruitment is a joke and the owners, scouting team and ross have to carry the can for that, regardless of how well theyve "cleared the decks"

Last edited by a moderator:

Ross will blame the weight of expectation on the players, the "demanding fans" not happy with the drudge his team serves up most weeks and point to the fact we are now a league 1 club with league 1 players in and around the play off places (discounting the fact he cant motivate/organise them at wembley anyway so its not a good place to be heading for).

But credit where its due. Even if you dont win anything through attendances and talking about it is a bit mag-esque, I still think its unbelievable that so many people are still showing up each week.

Lets face it, the football is below average, we always concede and give even the worst teams in the league a little sniff of joy, but people still hand over cash and make the effort to go.

Some people will say fans dont need a "well done" for going to the games, but I'm going to say it anyway. Its fantastic support in dire circumstances.

Oh and as ive repeated all season. our recruitment is a joke and the owners, scouting team and ross have to carry the can for that, regardless of how well theyve "cleared the decks"

Our fault though according to certain absolute bell ends on here.

Back