27th April

Yep,and no where near 1.2 million died.👍
best tell the WHO and UNICEF not to worry as the studies are wrong and the deaths didn't happen, sorted, not as if they have seen how it unfolded and have compared to the first models or anything....

Its crazy that they allow these people to write lies and post so much misinformation, Bomber says the studies are wrong, well thats the end of it, bloody experts and all that damn wrong data, could have saved a ton of time and effort and got a lad on a football forum who cant lie straight in bed and doesn't have a great understanding of what UP TO means or even the difference between 45% mortality rates or an increase of 45%.

anyway, Let me know when you found them posts, really looking forward to the one from 10 months ago were I said it was all over.

until then later, MR pants on 🔥

best tell the WHO and UNICEF not to worry as the studies are wrong and the deaths didn't happen, sorted, not as if they have seen how it unfolded and have compared to the first models or anything....

Its crazy that they allow these people to write lies and post so much misinformation, Bomber says the studies are wrong, well thats the end of it, bloody experts and all that damn wrong data, could have saved a ton of time and effort and got a lad on a football forum who cant lie straight in bed and doesn't have a great understanding of what UP TO means or even the difference between 45% mortality rates or an increase of 45%.

anyway, Let me know when you found them posts, really looking forward to the one from 10 months ago were I said it was all over.

until then later, MR pants on 🔥
Well aware of what up to means.👍
Coffee spitting moment :D
Hope you weren't in the middle of belting out your latest hit.

Last edited:
WHO website says worldwide -5 deaths fell in 2020.😜
without going back to the studies, as we have done this to death, I think you will find the report was 2020 but the data was up to the end of 2019 which other studies also showed deaths were dropping until restrictions where brought in, causing the trend to change in the sort term.

kind of proves my point that the restrictions caused havoc.

but well done on finding your way to the website, you should head over to UNICEF and read what they have to offer.

will leave it there, chuffed your finding these studies on your own, practice understanding them, maybe hope for you yet!

without going back to the studies, as we have done this to death, I think you will find the report was 2020 but the data was up to the end of 2019 which other studies also showed deaths were dropping until restrictions where brought in, causing the trend to change in the sort term.

kind of proves my point that the restrictions caused havoc.

but well done on finding your way to the website, you should head over to UNICEF and read what they have to offer.

will leave it there, chuffed your finding these studies on your own, practice understanding them, maybe hope for you yet!
You need to go to WHO website and read this "In 2020 an estimated children 5 million children died under 5 years.About half died in the first 28 days.The global rate fell to 37 deaths per 1000.No mention of 2019 iam afraid. 🤔
you should head over to UNICEF and read what they have to offer.
I have,it states 5 million arnal.Or 5,041 million if you want to split hairs.Down from 5.190 in 2019 if you want spilt another even more hairs.Where are these "up to" 1.2 million extra deaths due to COVID lockdowns.🤔

Last edited:
I've been evicted due to high energy costs.If only I'd had one of your generators.
There are panels on lamposts that you can remove to reveal wiring...wind wire round a sleeping bag and plug it in.

It's from my book "Tips for the homeless"

Back