27th April

So your really saying from Jan the 1st to 5th of may the total deaths in India was 1800,
No I was wrang it was less,oh and they didn't report their first till 12th or 13th of march.
you still talking about covid deaths lol

banging the same drum as you were wrong.

educate yourself on the subject them come back and debate until then later.

ohh just for fun no need to reply :-

if your going to quote India's figures, best you understand how it works and how not all deaths are reported
The they must be fudging craic😃.No surprise.Come on lad you've got 200k + CV deaths in the under 5s in the poorest parts of the world to find during lockdowns.A long night ahead for you 🖐️

Last edited:

No I was wrang it was less,oh and they didn't report their first till 12th or 13th of march.

The they must be fudging craic😃.No surprise.Come on lad you've got 200k + CV deaths in the under 5s in the poorest parts of the world to find during lockdowns.A long night ahead for you 🖐️
So many experts wrong, never mind bomber knows right even though the list is very long on this thread where you have been mistaken and just wrong, you even cant get what we are talking about right.

lets make it clear show just one post on this thread where anyone has said there was 200k plus covid deaths in children, just one post or link that claims that. COVID deaths in children under 5 or above, not a single post claims this apart from your own ramblings because you dont understand the subject matter.

I will continue this debate when you understand the subject matter as India's covid deaths or any countries covid deaths doesn't have any bearing on the discussion at hand which is quite simply put, did covid restrictions and lockdowns effect child mortality.

the experts say it did, what does bomber say ....

It shows no evidence of up to 1.2 million CV deaths to lockdowns iam afraid.It barely even mentions CV let alone CV lockdowns and some of the data refers to 1990-2020.Ive seen some desperate stuff on here owa the last 2 years and this is a up there with the best in the hall of fame.Even a crackpot like @Gelan has deserted you.😃
If the other 7 billion people on the planet do not agree with you, that makes you look like a vindictive twat. It's all about percentages, and nothing to do with an isolated opinion on a message board.

So many experts wrong, never mind bomber knows right even though the list is very long on this thread where you have been mistaken and just wrong, you even cant get what we are talking about right.

lets make it clear show just one post on this thread where anyone has said there was 200k plus covid deaths in children, just one post or link that claims that. COVID deaths in children under 5 or above, not a single post claims this apart from your own ramblings because you dont understand the subject matter.

I will continue this debate when you understand the subject matter as India's covid deaths or any countries covid deaths doesn't have any bearing on the discussion at hand which is quite simply put, did covid restrictions and lockdowns effect child mortality
A 3rd and still no evidence up to 1.2 million kids died due to lock downs.🤔
If the other 7 billion people on the planet do not agree with you, that makes you look like a vindictive twat. It's all about percentages, and nothing to do with an isolated opinion on a message board.
The WHO have yet to declare COVID "owa" but according you it was owa 10 month ago.How odd 😜

Last edited:
A 3rd and still no evidence up to 1.2 million kids died due to lock downs.🤔

The WHO have yet to declare COVID "owa" but according you it was owa 10 month ago.How odd 😜
your maths is shocking, as we have already seen.

Show me a post from 10 months ago i said it was over? Just 1 will do, prove at least 1 thing your saying, will be easy if i kept saying it was over, chop chop.

also still waiting for the post where I said 200k kids would die with covid?

funny how you skip over anything you cant answer isnt it.

BTW already posted the data that shows an extra 275k kids under 5 died due to restrictions caused by covid.

when you understand the subject get back to me.

I will continue this debate when you understand the subject matter as India's covid deaths or any countries covid deaths doesn't have any bearing on the discussion at hand which is quite simply put, did covid restrictions and lockdowns effect child mortality.

Your link referred to economic downturn and was
only an estimate.Still not evidence that lockdowns caused up to 1.2 million deaths iam afraid.

Your link referred to economic downturn and was
only an estimate.Still not evidence that lockdowns caused up to 1.2 million deaths iam afraid.
you only read the title be honest, try again but this time read it all. the estimate was between 250k and 275k extra deaths due to covid restrictions and lockdowns causing economic downturns.

you also said no one was stopped for getting the basics like food and water and I proved you were wrong again on that, wonder if a lack of basics caused extra deaths, i will give you a clue, its in the reports that have been linked.

still waiting on you to give the posts where i said 200 kids die of covid or the one 10 months ago, struggling to find them?

when you understand the subject get back in touch.

you only read the title be honest, try again but this time read it all. the estimate was between 250k and 275k extra deaths due to covid restrictions and lockdowns causing economic downturns.

you also said no one was stopped for getting the basics like food and water and I proved you were wrong again on that, wonder if a lack of basics caused extra deaths, i will give you a clue, its in the reports that have been linked.

still waiting on you to give the posts where i said 200 kids die of covid or the one 10 months ago, struggling to find them?

That report states "in low and middle income countries" which to me is probably most of the world.That is a totally different scenario to the poorest people of the 3rd world.Youve move basically moved the goalposts to just about the whole planet and found an estimation still nowhere near 1.2 million.Had Gelans link estimated 270k from most of world I would still of found it a tad high but nothing abnormal.Plus Iike the WHO I would still of argued the lockdowns will of saved more lives.

Again I ask you,did 1.2 million children die due to lockdowns in the following 6 months from when the prediction was made in the 3rd world counties (not 139 countries with low and middle incomes) ?

Last edited:
That report states "in low and middle income countries" which to me is probably most of the world.That is a totally different scenario to the poorest people of the 3rd world.Youve move basically moved the goalposts to just about the whole planet and found an estimation still nowhere near 1.2 million.Had Gelans link estimated 270k from most of world I would still of found it a tad high but nothing abnormal.Plus Iike the WHO I would still of argued the lockdowns will of saved more lives.
yawn, I thought there was no extra? I thought it was all shite, so which is none like you said before or more does this number fall between 0.1 and 45% raise?

at least you gone from no extra, to admit some have happened progress i suppose, so the modelling wasn't wrong after all there was an increase, might not have been 45% but 275k isnt to be sniffed at.
129 of the poorest countries is most of the world?

try reading it again and comprehend what its saying about low and middle income countries..

the whole planet haha yawn, try again.

keep reading you will learn something.

wheres the posts, really want to see what I said 10 months ago about it being over, I have been so vocal it will be super easy, wheres the post from this thread I said 200k kids died of covid? going to gloss over you were wrong again and again and again......

an improvement, but keep educating yourself on the subject then we can debate it.
Again I ask you,did 1.2 million children die due to lockdowns in the following 6 months from when the prediction was made in the 3rd world counties (not 139 countries with low and middle incomes) ?
See your too easy to trap, I personally used the term 3rd world countries, to see if you even read the article, give you a little clue none of the reports or articles used that term, its easy this man, up your game, let me copy and past from Gelans post that you said was more shite:-

The modelling, by researchers at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and Unicef, found that child mortality rates could rise by as much as 45 per cent due to coronavirus-related disruptions, while maternal deaths could increase by almost 39 per cent.

Dr Peterson said these figures were in part a reflection of stringent restrictions in much of the world that prevent people leaving their homes without documentation, preventing them from accessing essential health care services.

In some countries the public are also avoiding hospitals and health centres for fear of picking up Covid-19, while services have also been diverted to focus on the pandemic. Vaccination campaigns against diseases including measles have also been disrupted - at least 117 million children worldwide are likely to miss out on routine immunisations this year.

Dr Peterson warned that these trends have resulted in a reduction in the “effective utilisation of services” - a shift which, in some places, could be more dangerous than the virus itself. And lockdowns have a heavy economic toll, which could trigger a rise in poverty and malnutrition.

The research looks at the consequences of disruption in 118 low and middle income countries, based on three scenarios. Even in the most optimistic case, where access to health services dropped by 15 per cent and child wasting rose by 10 per cent, an additional 253,500 children and 12,200 mothers died.

Ohh dear, seems the reports are using the very terms where I supposedly moved the goal post, when in fact it just shows you claimed it was shite without even reading the reports, from 2020 when it was modelling or the ones from feb 2022 which showed deaths did increase.

See how the modelling said if it was a more modest 15% rate 253k children would die, with worst case numbers being 45% increase and the 39% being maternal deaths 10% in a best case.

so when you look at the current 2022 figures seems the modelling was right at the low end of the scale. at 250 - 275k extra deaths. Or do you stick with it all being shite?

now if you have read the reports and understood it all, this would be super easy for you to understand, but you didn't and thats why you have made an arse of yourself.

Last edited:
yawn, I thought there was no extra? I thought it was all shite, so which is none like you said before or more does this number fall between 0.1 and 45% raise?

at least you gone from no extra, to admit some have happened progress i suppose, so the modelling wasn't wrong after all there was an increase, might not have been 45% but 275k isnt to be sniffed at.
129 of the poorest countries is most of the world?

try reading it again and comprehend what its saying about low and middle income countries..

the whole planet haha yawn, try again.

keep reading you will learn something.

wheres the posts, really want to see what I said 10 months ago about it being over, I have been so vocal it will be super easy, wheres the post from this thread I said 200k kids died of covid? going to gloss over you were wrong again and again and again......

an improvement, but keep educating yourself on the subject then we can debate it.
We are debating Gelans link,it clearly states 1.2 million children could die in the next 6 month (may 2020-nov 2021) in developing countries due to lockdowns.You have yet to produce one shred of evidence this happened.You did however pan out to include 139 nations (many of which won't of been "developing countries).The 1.2 million deaths just didn't happen in the 6 month.You can fast forward with all your links to 2021 + 2022 they are irrelevant.Gelans post has been proved to be wrang,you need to get "owa" it.

We are debating Gelans link,it clearly states 1.2 million children could die in the next 6 month (may 2020-nov 2021) in developing countries due to lockdowns.You have yet to produce one shred of evidence this happened.You did however pan out to include 139 nations (many of which won't of been "developing countries).The 1.2 million deaths just didn't happen in the 6 month.You can fast forward with all your links to 2021 + 2022 they are irrelevant.Gelans post has been proved to be wrang,you need to get "owa" it.
I have just posted what was said on gelans link above, you still haven't read it all or understood it LOL

where's the posts where I said it was over from 10months ago.

you have been wrong on every single count.

let me make it simple for you:-
it said up to 1.2 million deaths ( 45% ) it also said it could be in a best case of 15% or 253k now if you read past the headline and first few lines you would see that. So the modelling said between 253k to 1.2 million extra deaths

a report from feb 2022 looked back at 2020 and concluded it was between 250-275k extra deaths, so gelans link is right, the deaths hit the modelling lower case outcomes.

It also said these deaths would be caused by restrictions brought in because of covid and not covid itself, it lists a whole host of reasons for the extra deaths, but because it was @Gelan you said "more shite" without reading it.

what an arse you have made of yourself for everyone to see, the fact its all in black and white and from some of the worlds best experts in the field of child deaths just means doubling down is just making you look more and more stupid, pretty sad really.

every step of the way you have been wrong, at least you went from it being more shite to at least admitting extra kids did died, which reminds me, where's the post where I said 200k kids died of covid from this thread mate, cant you find it?

ohh you posted this :-

Had Gelans link estimated 270k from most of world I would still of found it a tad high but nothing abnormal
the article said this:-
The research looks at the consequences of disruption in 118 low and middle income countries, based on three scenarios. Even in the most optimistic case, where access to health services dropped by 15 per cent and child wasting rose by 10 per cent, an additional 253,500 children and 12,200 mothers died.

But a worst-case scenario, where services are reduced by 45 per cent and the proportion of children who are wasting grows by 50 per cent, could result in 1.16 million additional child fatalities and 57,000 maternal deaths in just six months.

you can clearly see best and worst cases and seems gelans link did in fact estimate close to 270k in its optimistic case, if only you had read it first eh?

nothing left to debate, remember read first post second then you avoid being an arse.
not 139 countries with low and middle incomes
forgot to ask, where did you get 139 countries from, cant remember anyone me or reports saying it was 139 countries.

Last edited:
read the ones I give you that shows it, simple really.

here is is again

☝️129 countries not 139.
I have just posted what was said on gelans link above, you still haven't read it all or understood it LOL

it said up to 1.2 million deaths ( 45% ) it also said it could be in a best case of 15% or 253k now if you read past the headline and first few lines you would see that. So the modelling said between 253k to 1.2 million extra deaths

a report from feb 2022 looked back at 2020 and concluded it was between 250-275k extra deaths, so gelans link is right, the deaths hit the modelling lower case outcomes.

It also said these deaths would be caused by restrictions brought in because of covid and not covid itself, it lists a whole host of reasons for the extra deaths, but because it was @Gelan you said "more shite" without reading it.

what an arse you have made of yourself for everyone to see, the fact its all in black and white and from some of the worlds best experts in the field of child deaths just means doubling down is just making you look more and more stupid, pretty sad really.

every step of the way you have been wrong, at least you went from it being more shite to at least admitting extra kids did died, which reminds me, where's the post where I said 200k kids died of covid from this thread mate, cant you find it?

But a worst-case scenario, where services are reduced by 45 per cent and the proportion of children who are wasting grows by 50 per cent, could result in 1.16 million additional child fatalities and 57,000 maternal deaths in just six months.

you can clearly see best and worst cases and seems gelans link did in fact estimate close to 270k in its optimistic case, if only you had read it first eh?

nothing left to debate, remember read first post second then you avoid being an arse.

forgot to ask, where did you get 139 countries from, cant remember anyone me or reports saying it was 139 countries.
129 countries

In the 6 months did 1.2 million or anywhere 1.2 million children die due to lockdowns? Yes or No.

Last edited:
☝️129 countries not 139.
129 countries

In the 6 months did 1.2 million or anywhere 1.2 million children die due to lockdowns? Yes or No.
so you got the amount of countries wrong also.

ohh dear so many mistakes.

the amount of children that died fell in the modelling that was shown in gelans post between the 253k and 1.2 million, so the modelling wasn't wrong, you just choosing the worst case numbers from that post shows how uneducated you are.

you found the posts from 10 months ago that said i was against lockdowns yet?, been all day mate, surely you found them by now, or the post that said 200k children died that you claimed was in this thread, its only 5 pages mate, just post them and you can show your not just making shite up.

you worked out the difference between 45% mortality rate and a 45% increase yet?

I am happy in the knowledge if anyone is still checking in here, they will be able to read what was posted and see the only person that has posted misinformation is you, from saying 45% death rate ( I know a terrible mistake you made ) the amount of countries involved, no idea where you got 139 countries from, false claims that I post 200k children died ( not a single post on this thread claimed that ).

feel for you mate, I will never take another post you make seriously as you have proven you only ever read headlines and dont understand what your talking about.

i suggest you reread and educate yourself, maybe ask for help if you dont understand it?

the amount of children that died fell in the modelling that was shown in gelans post between the 253k and 1.2 million, so the modelling wasn't wrong, you just choosing the worst case numbers from that post shows how uneducated you are.

you found the posts from 10 months ago that said i was against lockdowns yet?, been all day mate, surely you found them by now, or the post that said 200k children died that you claimed was in this thread, its only 5 pages mate, just post them and you can show your not just making shite up.

you worked out the difference between 45% mortality rate and a 45% increase yet?

I am happy in the knowledge if anyone is still checking in here, they will be able to read what was posted and see the only person that has posted misinformation is you, from saying 45% death rate ( I know a terrible mistake you made ) the amount of countries involved, no idea where you got 139 countries from, false claims that I post 200k children died from covid ( not a single post on this thread claimed that ).

feel for you mate, I will never take another post you make seriously as you have proven you only ever read headlines and dont understand what your talking about.

i suggest you reread and educate yourself, maybe ask for help if you dont understand it?

Last edited:

Yeah 129 or 139! I couldn't recall and couldn't be arsed to check.Makes no odds anyway as the amount of "under developed countries" in the world dont amount to anywhere near 129.Remember you still have to find find 1.2 million deaths due to lockdowns in UNDER DEVELOPED nations from may 2020 to nov 2020.A long night awaits you searching the net.Btw how's your move to India coming on.😜 Iam off soon,good look in the your search for the missing 1.2 million child deaths.🖐️
I am happy in the knowledge if anyone is still checking in here,
It's arnly me and you,even Gelan cannot find the 1.2 million.Says it all really.😃

Last edited:
Yeah 129 or 139! I couldn't recall and couldn't be arsed to check.Makes no odds anyway as the amount of "under developed countries" in the world dont amount to anywhere near 129.Remember you still have to find find 1.2 million deaths due to lockdowns in UNDER DEVELOPED nations from may 2020 to nov 2020.A long night awaits you searching the net.Btw how's your move to India coming on.😜 Iam off soon,good look in the your search for the missing 1.2 million child deaths.🖐️
again your proving how ill educated you are.

the post gelan made said between 253k to 1.2 millon, are you really that stupid?

anyway, you found them posts yet, still waiting, you claimed I said 200k children died of covid in this very thread, its only 5 pages long, point it out or are you just full of crap?
How about the post you claimed i made about lockdowns 10 months ago, no reply on that yet, wonder why?

you still saying the expects are wrong, even when shown data from feb 2022 thats shows 275k children died.

your a worse than a troll, a troll at least understands the subject and tries to wind people up, your just a bit dumb.

educate yourself mate,

you want to see 1.2 million child deaths in 2020 ok here you go you muppet. ( yes nothing to do with what we are talking about, but thats the sum of your game )

In 2020, 5.0 million children under 5 years of age died. This translates to 13,800 children under the age of 5 dying every day in 2020.
Yes I could, but you'd call it bollocks, so I'll just rest up and finish my popcorn :D

ps. Bet you wished you were as cool and fab as me.
are you still reading this lol, thought we had scared everyone off with this insane thread. lol

Last edited:
Bet you wished you were as cool and fab as me.
4 teeth and round the bend.Id rather not thanks.👍
In 2020, 5.0 million children under 5 years of age died. This translates to 13,800 children under the age of 5 dying every day in 2020

Iam sure they did,but once again,DID THEY DIE DUE TO CV LOCKDOWNS IN UNDER DEVELOPED NATIONS BETWEEN MAY 2020 + NOVEMBER 2020 as per claimed in Gelans link.🙄

Last edited:
4 teeth and round the bend.Id rather not thanks.👍

Iam sure they did,but once again,DID THEY DIE DUE TO CV LOCKDOWNS IN UNDER DEVELOPED NATIONS BETWEEN MAY 2020 + NOVEMBER 2020 as per claimed in Gelans link.🙄
reread the studies for any answers you need, the information is there, if you cant understand it, thats on you.

still waiting for those posts you claimed to have seen showing I said it was all over 10 months ago and that 200k kids died of covid.

wont be replying to any further posts on this until you understand the subject matter, as your making light of the deaths of 1000's of kids and its disgusting.

again your proving how ill educated you are.

the post gelan made said between 253k to 1.2 millon, are you really that stupid?

anyway, you found them posts yet, still waiting, you claimed I said 200k children died of covid in this very thread, its only 5 pages long, point it out or are you just full of crap?
How about the post you claimed i made about lockdowns 10 months ago, no reply on that yet, wonder why?

you still saying the expects are wrong, even when shown data from feb 2022 thats shows 275k children died.

your a worse than a troll, a troll at least understands the subject and tries to wind people up, your just a bit dumb.

educate yourself mate,

you want to see 1.2 million child deaths in 2020 ok here you go you muppet. ( yes nothing to do with what we are talking about, but thats the sum of your game )

In 2020, 5.0 million children under 5 years of age died. This translates to 13,800 children under the age of 5 dying every day in 2020.

are you still reading this lol, thought we had scared everyone off with this insane thread. lol
I admire all peoples that do not allow themselves to be dragged down to the cesspit of desperation, where name calling is thought to be an intelligent response.

wont be replying to any further posts on this until you understand the subject matter, as your making light of the deaths of 1000's of kids and its disgusting.
Sorry to inform you but ive not made light of one death never mind thousands.You meanwhile still haven't come up with a shred of evidence stating up to 1.2 children died due to lockdowns in "under developed" countries from may 2020 to Nov 2020.

Iam not disputing 5 million died,but where does it say up to 1.2'million died in "under developed nations due to CV lockdowns in the 6 months from May" as claimed in Gelans post/link.You've even thrown up links with data in going back as far as 1990 and panned out to include the whole world for some bizarre reason.

Last edited:

Back