25% capacity stadiums?

How do you decide which season ticket holders can attend?
This will be the problem. 25% capacity for us is what? 12,000? If you are factoring away fans in then it's probably closer to 10,000 ish? so SC holders get to go to every other game and non-SC holders can't go at all? Can't see it working
Would the club have records dating back to Roker Park? as i was a st holder from 1990 till 2002 when i gave up going due to a bereavement and the club never once contacted me trying to woo me back.
Don't think it was a serious post :lol:

This will be the problem. 25% capacity for us is what? 12,000? If you are factoring away fans in then it's probably closer to 10,000 ish? so SC holders get to go to every other game and non-SC holders can't go at all? Can't see it working

Maybe they would look at loyalty points?

Would the club have records dating back to Roker Park? as i was a st holder from 1990 till 2002 when i gave up going due to a bereavement and the club never once contacted me trying to woo me back.
I am led to believe if your membership number starts with 1 that indicates Roker ticket. I was told this by a ticket office fella but others have disputed it.

No it wouldn't, I can't think of a fair way of doing it.
If they are only going to let 25% of people in to games, then maybe they only sell 25% of tickets/season cards, or you buy on a game by game basis, first come, first served and do away with SCs for that season. No way will people buy a full price SC without being allowed to attend 100% of games
Can you still leave early ?
Scum ;)

Reserving seats in advance and then not being able to reserve seat for a new match until the previous match is under way.
That makes it into a matter of who will reserve first, if you dont care who the visiting team is.
Whole ground playing with their phones for first 20 mins

We've got 2 SC's in our house and we've got no intention of going back until there's a vaccination, people can't even stick to rules in supermarkets, imagine a load of drunk fans trying to social distance? I imagine a lot will be thinking the same

If they are only going to let 25% of people in to games, then maybe they only sell 25% of tickets/season cards, or you buy on a game by game basis, first come, first served and do away with SCs for that season. No way will people buy a full price SC without being allowed to attend 100% of games

Scum ;)
Be easily spotted could shout from west stand at someone leaving in east stand

I am led to believe if your membership number starts with 1 that indicates Roker ticket. I was told this by a ticket office fella but others have disputed it.
When we moved to the sol the carry on with season tickets makes you think that they might have lost all records from roker park.I never got my ST for months after the stadium opened.

Back