24th February live footy on TV

Evening mate 😎

Evening marra 😎
Evening R
This thread mate. The OP started it to wind our Hank up. Uncalled for. Couple of other comments that are just unnecessary digs at the lad. It does not go unnoticed.

Could not agree more marra. Not my place though. Walking on egg shells marra and have a home's calmness to think about. It is what it is, and life is often like that.

Still, me emergency test was a pass today👍🤘
Agree mate
I have known Hank for years
If the OP knew him in person he would not be winding him up I can assure you of that.
@hank williams

Last edited:
Yep, I'm now too long in the tooth to get involved with arguing on a message board. I have done in the past. Not anymore. I like calm in my life. I like a really quiet life, and I do like to be in the shadows and just get on with it.

However, I have a real problem with bullies.
Same here, I hate bullying of any kind, I wear one of those anti bullying wrist bands..... nicked it off a fat ginger kid

Will that mean a bit longer at home to balance the time?
No mate its my new schedule. I will get 10 days off in the middle but i cant come home because i have to quarantine for 10 days in Norway before i can go back to the rig. When nthis six weeks is up im due a month off. Our new schedule is two weeks on four weeks off.
Thought I was cracking up.
aye me anarl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I'm now too long in the tooth to get involved with arguing on a message board. I have done in the past. Not anymore. I like calm in my life. I like a really quiet life, and I do like to be in the shadows and just get on with it.

However, I have a real problem with bullies.
Same here. Always have and always will. Whoever the OP is wouldnt be doing this to Hanks face on a match day.
Sounds like the sooner this mess is sorted, the better
It's mainly the Covid quarantine restrictions that have ballsed it up. It is what it is. I'll just soldier on til it's sorted. It'll be worth it for 2 on and 4 off.

No mate its my new schedule. I will get 10 days off in the middle but i cant come home because i have to quarantine for 10 days in Norway before i can go back to the rig. When nthis six weeks is up im due a month off. Our new schedule is two weeks on four weeks off.

aye me anarl.
What? so you have 10 days off and have to spend them in a quarantine hotel before being cleared and you return to the rig?

Fair play Dilli, I Hope the hotel is decent

Evening R

Agree mate
I have known Hank for years
If the OP knew him in person he would not be winding him up I can assure you of that.
@hank williams
Not if there's a home match on he wouldn't.
What? so you have 10 days off and have to spend them in a quarantine hotel before being cleared and you return to the rig?

Fair play Dilli, I Hope the hotel is decent
Thats more or less right mate. Except id only need to quarantine if id been home but with only having 10 days off its kind of pointless. They havent said what we are going to do in those 10 days in Norway yet, i guess theyll have to sort summat out accomodation wise. We will see.
Thought I was cracking up.
Its back on the front page now. :lol::lol::lol:

Not if there's a home match on he wouldn't.

Thats more or less right mate. Except id only need to quarantine if id been home but with only having 10 days off its kind of pointless. They havent said what we are going to do in those 10 days in Norway yet, i guess theyll have to sort summat out accomodation wise. We will see.

Its back on the front page now. :lol::lol::lol:
There are definitely demons afoot , I still can’t see it?
Logon or register to see this image

Fuck me....Our players took to the knee before K-O .....And f***ing stayed there all bleeding match. Useless ***** .... Can't believe I rushed around like a loony-tune on acid to get back for that crap...They never came to see me when I was bad....On a brighter note, I won a fiver on the lottery.....Night ....
Congrats on your win mate, (lottery not footie) spend it wisely and have a good one 👍

Back