24th February live footy on TV

Afternoon and good evening Dilli stay steady

Afternoon marra. Just waiting for Gavin Williamson and hopefully we'll find out more about the bairn going back to school.
Evening Bec's the unions are trying to stop it according to the news

Just have to wait and see I guess!

My younger one is allowed back to uni on his course as he needs to use equipment on campus. The eldest is still online until the Easter hols, so I've got to put up with him here for a bit longer 😁
I had the misfortune of having to do some plumbing work in the Ayatollah's son's bathroom yesterday. I have never seen such squalor in my life. I'm scarred by it and should seek compensation. Where is the personal pride? At least ten empty loo rolls on the floor. Bin four foot away. Shower not cleaned since he got back here before Christmas. Nee self respect. Disgusting.

Rant owa.

I had the misfortune of having to do some plumbing work in the Ayatollah's son's bathroom yesterday. I have never seen such squalor in my life. I'm scarred by it and should seek compensation. Where is the personal pride? At least ten empty loo rolls on the floor. Bin four foot away. Shower not cleaned since he got back here before Christmas. Nee self respect. Disgusting.

Rant owa.

The eldest lives in private halls. There's about eight rooms with shared kitchen and bathrooms. I needed to use the loo when I was picking him up once. I'll not make that mistake again 🀒

The eldest lives in private halls. There's about eight rooms with shared kitchen and bathrooms. I needed to use the loo when I was picking him up once. I'll not make that mistake again 🀒
πŸ˜‚ My office has one function less than most. I'll not go further about the horrors of being caught short. If you think Trainspotting, you are in the ballpark. Shell is a garage that is a marraπŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Rant owa.
Haha, you’re making me all nostalgic for my student days

Good evening marra, TV thread been a bit of a disaster today hasn’t it?
Needlessly so Vic, marra. It is a real pity that a wum has targeted the op of a thread that brings a smile to people's faces. It is a lovely safe place with really pleasant people. I don't like to see anyone getting picked on. This was needless and uncalled for. There is no need for it.

Needlessly so Vic, marra. It is a real pity that a wum has targeted the op of a thread that brings a smile to people's faces. It is a lovely safe place with really pleasant people. I don't like to see anyone getting picked on. This was needless and uncalled for. There is no need for it.
Which forum is the thread actually in, I can’t find it in Pure Football?

Rant owa.
Difficult situation for you Fred. But it sounds to me like someone needs a size nine to the arse.
Afternoon and good evening Dilli stay steady

Evening Bec's the unions are trying to stop it according to the news
That's me marra. I'm pacing myself as it looks like ill not be home for 6 1/2 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which forum is the thread actually in, I can’t find it in Pure Football?
This thread mate. The OP started it to wind our Hank up. Uncalled for. Couple of other comments that are just unnecessary digs at the lad. It does not go unnoticed.
Difficult situation for you Fred. But it sounds to me like someone needs a size nine to the arse.

That's me marra. I'm pacing myself as it looks like ill not be home for 6 1/2 weeks.
Could not agree more marra. Not my place though. Walking on egg shells marra and have a home's calmness to think about. It is what it is, and life is often like that.

Still, me emergency test was a pass todayπŸ‘πŸ€˜

Last edited:
This thread mate. The OP started it to wind our Hank up. Uncalled for. Couple of other comments that are just unnecessary digs at the lad. It does not go unnoticed.

Could not agree more marra. Not my place though. Walking on egg shells marra and have a home's calmness to think about. It is what it is, and life is often like that.

Well said Fred, just report your concerns.

Aye theres only so much you can do marra.
And congrats πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Back