24 Hours in police custody

It's not on this week but there is a similar thing on in its time slot called Catching a killer: A diary from the grave that looks good.

Fucks me off no end how 'no comment' is even a legally valid response. If you've been lifted under suspicion of a criminal act, surely you should be legally obligated to help police with their enquiries. If you refuse, how is that not some sort of obstruction of justice? If you're innocent you should have nothing to fear by telling the truth, if guilty they should be made to hang themselves via their lies like those two pricks on the last episode.
When your first cautioned your told you have the right to remain silent.makes no sense to incriminate yourself

Oh mint, I didn't know that! Cheers!
I've also been directed towards CICA? Ever had any experience of them before?

I haven’t but know people who have. Victim support usually do everything for you from what I am led to believe
When your first cautioned your told you have the right to remain silent.makes no sense to incriminate yourself

The next bit is quite important as well though

But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court.

Last edited:
I haven’t but know people who have. Victim support usually do everything for you from what I am led to believe

But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court.
True but would rather risk the latter than dropping yourself in the shit or digging a bigger hole
I haven’t but know people who have. Victim support usually do everything for you from what I am led to Belize

Last edited:

I watched this at the weekend and thought that Jordan should have said that he wanted to talk about the murder but there were extenuating circumstances that if spoken about, and which were unrelated, would incriminate him... can you not say, look I drove while disqualified and deal weed and I am happy to talk about everything to aid your investigation but I don't want to end up picking up a charge regarding the criminal stuff?

In this scenario I am posetting that he would be innocent of the murder obviously. Just wondered if you can help the police with their enquiries without incriminating yourself.

Back