24 hours in police custody

I think there has got to be more to it.
Surveillance cop walks blatantly in front of cctv then leaves clues all over his house for a chance to make a grand.
See the state of that prossy anarl.

Fair play to the cop who interviewed the hooker and her bloke mind. He decided they knew nowt about it and I was sitting going aye reeto, they're in it up to their necks man

Aye I’m the same :lol:

I suppose a combination of experience and probably some stuff that wasn’t broadcast led him to that conclusion.

Bet he’s having a lovely time banged up :lol:

Worra knacker though. Tossing everything away for a grand
Can only assume he thought it was low enough to get away with....in that people wouldn't go to the police. Stupidity though, as if they wouldn't be able to check his searches etc.

Can only assume he thought it was low enough to get away with....in that people wouldn't go to the police. Stupidity though, as if they wouldn't be able to check his searches etc.
Yep, low enough about for someone to scrape together easily enough, wonder if he'd done it before but I'm sure they'll have checked all his previous searches

I can’t understand why after confessing he told them to check his phone to see it was for drug rehab, only to find no record of that and instead ‘5 best ways to make money from crime ’ :lol:

also, when he’s in the surveillance team and he knows the fella has gone to the police, why not feign illness and go burn the pictures you’ve got in the bloody house of the fella!

Back