24/7 outdoor laundry at petrol station in Herrington

But not in herrington

Must have a small machine marra. All my bedding fits in my washer and it's super king size. Had my duvet in not so long ago.

Sleeping bag I’ve got is massive , prefer to take it to the laundrette and let it have a good swoosh around vs ramming it in the washer - I think we do have a small drum like , noticed my parents was a lot bigger but as all appliances were new when we moved in it’ll do til it conks

Never. I’m quite picky about things like that. I have this belief that a lot of people are filthy and I wouldn’t want my clothes in there.

I can understand that

I tried to use the one at the jet garage once at 11:30pm on a Sunday due to an emergancy. The thing was in use! So from that I'm guessing they are popular.

You can draw your own conclusions as to what the emergancy might have been.

I tried to use the one at the jet garage once at 11:30pm on a Sunday due to an emergancy. The thing was in use! So from that I'm guessing they are popular.

Truck driver washing the evidence away?

Creepy fuckers those truck drivers

Washing them scum off before your wife got home?

There's one at Howdon and always thought you'd have to stay there while it's washing or I'd be worried it would stop and open and someone would run off with me undercowies.
Petrol station marra? Did a bit of a double take the first time I went there. Washing me windscreen is one thing, but getting me smalls washed at the same time? Where dee ah wait when bollock naked?

Imagine bumping into Johnny Decka while you wait. That would be a canny conversation.

Evidence mate.

Last edited:
Petrol station marra? Did a bit of a double take the first time I went there. Washing me windscreen is one thing, but getting me smalls washed at the same time? Where dee ah wait when bollock naked?

Imagine bumping into Johnny Decka while you wait. That would be a canny conversation.
Aye. Very odd. But when I asked inside the woman said it get used.

Back