23 years tonight, another cracking away trip (thanks Statcat)

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6830

..... 4 nil up at Forest by half time with SNQ bagging a treble. 👌👌

Went down on mini bus with Tommy L and the lads - Tommy had his lass with him - he sure knows how to treat a lady on a wedding anniversary:lol:champers all owa.

Another balmy Mediterranean type night.

Shame Reidy couldn't keep us up, but we went so close.

Went down on mini bus with Tommy L and the lads - Tommy had his lass with him - he sure knows how to treat a lady on a wedding anniversary:lol:champers all owa.

4-1 at half time ;)

Oh, Quinny only scored 2 as well ;) ;)

Last edited:

Haha , best away night I have ever been to , think your getting confused with the goals SKP scored at Rotherham in the cup ?

Haha , best away night I have ever been to , think your getting confused with the goals SKP scored at Rotherham in the cup ?

I'm easy confused these days mate:lol:

Am I right in thinking we were once 4 nil up at half time at Bradford on a Friday night in a game rescheduled due to death of Princess Di??

4-1 at ht and Quinn only got two lol

I'm easy confused these days mate:lol:

Am I right in thinking we were once 4 nil up at half time at Bradford on a Friday night in a game rescheduled due to death of Princess Di??
yep , was at that game as well, only game on that weekend as i remember, all the rest were cancelled as a sign of respect.

I got Ticketmaster "Trent End Upper" Home End. I asked this bloke if it would be OK to cheer if Sunderland scored. "Hope so Marra, there's tonnes of us in here" cue Mickey Gray!!!

Alfe Haaland for them and Bridges should have had a hat-trick second half and was flagged offside in his own half.

Nearly as good as Main Road in 1980.

Fantastic night - some Forest fans couldn't handle it and randomly started attacking fans outside, but others amongst us stepped in and snuffed it all out. Was staying at a B&B within walking distance which was a shrine to Forest, the owner took the result in good spirit though.

Back