222 days into 2019, how many NY resolutions did you keep?

None as I never make them.

New Year's resolutions are for idiots. If you want to do something just do it instead of making a song and dance about it because the year on the calendar changes.

None as I never make them.

New Year's resolutions are for idiots. If you want to do something just do it instead of making a song and dance about it because the year on the calendar changes.
Or, just let the people who did make a resolution answer the question instead of weighing in with your superior comments.

I had an op last December to cure something that's been making me ill for the last 6 years, so 2019 was my year of getting fit and healthy and was aiming for PB's in 10K and HM.

I then found out they did the wrong operation. The correct one was scheduled for May but was cancelled at short notice. I'm hopefully having it on Friday next week. So no, I've not hit my fitness goals :(

I had an op last December to cure something that's been making me ill for the last 6 years, so 2019 was my year of getting fit and healthy and was aiming for PB's in 10K and HM.

I then found out they did the wrong operation. The correct one was scheduled for May but was cancelled at short notice. I'm hopefully having it on Friday next week. So no, I've not hit my fitness goals :(
To be fair it sounds like a right 'mare! All my best for next week x

After being woken at 1:30am on New Year’s Day by work oncall thing, I made a resolution to find a job without oncall cover or working unsociable hours..... nothing yet (probably need to make more of an effort tbh)

I might make a new season one and not bother watching the away games, just keeping an eye on the score seemed like a good idea yesterday by the sound of things.

Off topic that.

Is this you?

I only made one and I broke it. I said I'd try to go from vegetarian to vegan but instead I dialled back and am pescetarian again. :lol:

All of them as I didnt make any

Good luck, hope it all goes well

Back