22.02.1977 Bob Lee, Bob Lee, Bob Lee, Bob

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6830

... Lee, Bob Lee etc

A 6-1 hammering of WBA at RP with big Bob getting a hat trick has the Roker faithful inc' me, dreaming of survival.

The best is yet to come 4 days later. :lol:

Elliott, Holden and Rowell got the others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Didnt we score in the first minute?

Aye, was a massive queue to get into the Fulwell , so I went into the mainstand paddock instead. Missed the first just as I got through the turnstile. Was pissing down and got soaked. One of so many great times :)

It's periods like that month and the run in that could only happen to us.

... Lee, Bob Lee etc

A 6-1 hammering of WBA at RP with big Bob getting a hat trick has the Roker faithful inc' me, dreaming of survival.

The best is yet to come 4 days later. :lol:

Elliott, Holden and Rowell got the others.

We still went down stop bringing the relegation seasons up :evil:

He formed a good partnership with Mel Holden (RIP). I'm sure they scored about 25 goals between them one season mid 70's - circa 12 each. Remember that time fondly.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Aye, was a massive queue to get into the Fulwell , so I went into the mainstand paddock instead. Missed the first just as I got through the turnstile. Was pissing down and got soaked. One of so many great times :)

It's periods like that month and the run in that could only happen to us.
I remember those days,unlike now fans got to the ground early to get their preferred spot. I was only a boy I would go with my father and grandad ,our favourite spot or safest according to my old man was the ‘blind corner’ in the Roker End near the scoreboard....remember that!?

Back