2021 UK City Of Culture - Results Thread

As Northern Ireland won the first (Londonderry) and England won the second (Hull) I reckon it'll be either Wales (Swansea) or Scotland (Paisley). They've got to be seen to be sharing it around. Also I can't see them giving it to 2 cities on the East coast in succession. Hope I'm wrong

As Northern Ireland won the first (Londonderry) and England won the second (Hull) I reckon it'll be either Wales (Swansea) or Scotland (Paisley). They've got to be seen to be sharing it around. Also I can't see them giving it to 2 cities on the East coast in succession. Hope I'm wrong

Pretty much my thoughts from the beginning

In terms of the actual proportion of cities in the UK English ones should get it probably 8 times out of 10 but I guess it doesn't work like that.

That’s what I think anarl.

Back