2021 Cycling Thread

So a Zwift question...I realise that people can “cheat” by mucking about with weight or having inaccurate Power Meters etc, but how would someone inflate the actual miles they’re riding ?

Someone went flying by me this morning, naturally doing 6.5 WPK but more impressively he’d clocked 358 Miles at that point :eek:

Can understand the dodgy watts but how could he fake the distance.

very f***ing weird :lol:

Lass on my strava doing 100miles a day throughout July.....some effort that.
Half are on the turbo.....no idea how she does it in the heat. I was rinsed the other day just doing 20miles.

Half are on the turbo.....no idea how she does it in the heat. I was rinsed the other day just doing 20miles.

She’s doing the same flat route day after day...boredom would do my tits in

Some effort and all that but boring as fuck

So a Zwift question...I realise that people can “cheat” by mucking about with weight or having inaccurate Power Meters etc, but how would someone inflate the actual miles they’re riding ?

Someone went flying by me this morning, naturally doing 6.5 WPK but more impressively he’d clocked 358 Miles at that point :eek:

Can understand the dodgy watts but how could he fake the distance.

very f***ing weird :lol:

you can run a bot program - set your watts and away you go

(meanwhile you can go outside for a proper ride while its running)

I was following her on Strava a couple of years back. At that point she was rattling out the 100m'ers like they were no problem, and she said she always did them non-stop and solo.

I don't understand why anyone would do that. I go on Zwift to try to retain some semblance of fitness.
remember that its a game to some people rather than a fitness tool

run your bot, level upto 50, do all the challenges, unlock all the bikes, etc

my one and only 100 was just under 7 hours, with the worlds most expensive chips in Yarm, and a miscalculation of the distance which meant i had to ride past my house 3 times to tick over

luckily (?) my laptop that i use for zwifting will run through its battery in about 90 minutes so thats the limit of my turbo sessions

;)

Enjoyed that race, never seen live cycling before and some pace as the peloton came past me on the straight .

only wish we had a screen to follow the action around
I popped down for half an hour , got sick in end of them just whizzin past 😆… two bad crashes that I saw
Someone said it’s on itv4 one night ?

Back