2020 day 1

and the year is f***ing shit already. 3 days before the 1st anniversary of my brother's death, a very good friend admitted to hospital with a heart attack and the wife has just walked out on me.

and the year is f***ing shit already. 3 days before the 1st anniversary of my brother's death, a very good friend admitted to hospital with a heart attack and the wife has just walked out on me.
Visit the mate then shit in her knicker drawer then shag her sister/marra/first contact on fyessbook that`ll have you

Sorry to hear that. You are one of the good ‘guys’ on here.

I cannot offer advice but if you have any children then try not to worry that you’ll be separated from them. You should still be able to be a big part of their life.

Last edited:

Sorry to hear that mate. Sending my love xx

Awful that Ned. Visit your mate and quite frankly your wife is incredibly insensitive to do this to you at a time like this (just going from what you've posted).

Have you been a nob and that’s why she’s left you? If so then don’t let it get to you. She might be angry and may come round.

If you’ve done nothing wrong and she’s just left then you’re best off rid of her if she’s do it at this time before the anniversary.

Back